St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion

24-Hour Moisture Lotion

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA.

good enough for the size!

on 12/6/2008 3:40:00 PM

I don't think this stuff lasts 24 hours, but it does a really great job of moisturizing. I use it in the winter a lot and it certainly gets the job done. It does have a slight scent to to, but I notice that it generally doesn't linger.

The pump works fine until the very end of the bottle. When there isn't much product left, it really frustrating to try and get it out. The only way I can get all of it out is to take out the pump and leave the bottle set on its side on an incline. This is annoying and the lotion usually ends up drying out.

Overall, considering the price (cheap and often on sale) and the performance, I would buy this again -- despite the packaging issue.

This is great stuff. It absorbs super fast so I use it as my daily moisturizer, especially after shaving. It's gentle enough to use on my just-shaved skin and doesn't make them feel greasy. Does it last 24 hours? Probably not. Certainly not on my hands anyway. But it's a great price and a great formula overall.

on 2/12/2008 4:07:00 AM

it's okay. not moisturizing enough, even though my legs/skin aren't that dry to begin with. skins feels dry after 2.4 hours rather than 24.

i also hate having to stand the bottle upside down when it's almost done to get the product out. and coz the top is so small it is hard to balance.

Product is a lifesaver for the winter time. I love the light non oily or greasy feeling. The price you get for the bottle will last you for a year!

on 11/12/2007 3:15:00 PM

Out of all of the lotions I have ever used this is the best!!!! It moisturizes my skin very well. It also makes my skin very soft and smooth. It is long lasting and I love the smell of it.. Not only do I use this on my skin, but also on my three daughter's skin. Two of my daughter's have very dry skin and this lotion has put an end to their dry skin.

It's winter time again and my skin has been just absolutely at it's worst. Extremely dry, itchy, flaky, cracking skin! I've tried Johnson's baby oil, Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion,Vaseline intensive care, Ponds, Fruits and Passion creams, Body shop lotions, Victoria secret creams, crabtree and Evelyn etc. and still, nothing compares to St Ives. Just absolutely amazed at how well this works for me. It sinks right in, no sticky after feel, no over powering scent, works right away! My goodness it's the cheapest lotion you can find too! Great bang for your buck. I must say the price did go up, but still cheaper and works better than the rest. I always go back to this after trying others. It's my holy Grail. Gotta give this a chance people. Hope it works for others as well as it works for me.

on 8/30/2007 5:51:00 AM

this is my absolute favourite body cream EVER! im asian and i have extremely dry, extremely sensitive skin on my body. in the winters i used to literally bawl my eyes out because my skin hurt so badly from drying out(even when i used to lather up on the moisturiser).

one day whilst strolling through priceline i came across this moisturiser and it is absolutely DEVINE! after a week(or maybe even less!) my skin improved dramatically. it feel smoother and look soo much better. i could never use anything else ever again! ive gone through probably 6bottles of these.. they last quite a while.. probably 4-5months(and i use this every day after showering!). and it has never ever irritated my skin! completely fabulous!

i gave it a 3 for packaging however because when nearing the end of a bottle.. it gets fustratingly hard to scoop up every last drop of product.

on 8/23/2007 1:40:00 AM

The only drugstore lotion worth buying. Not intrusive with perfumes.

on 8/22/2007 9:04:00 AM

I have a very dry skin especially during winter and I am very satisfied with all St. Ives products, especially the 24 hour moisturizers. It is non-sticky, it smells good and my skin stays moisturized for a whole 24h, from shower to shower, even the rough area such as elbows, knees, etc. I wouldn't buy anything else...