St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion

24-Hour Moisture Lotion

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA.

on 4/18/2011 4:16:00 PM

I love St. Ives!!!! I always buy this brand over and over again. This lotion has a nice pleasant clean scent to it! It's not greasy and absorbs into my skin very quickly! I bought this for $3.49CDN for a huge bottle!! Great stuff!!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This is a really nice lotion - I wasn't expecting much because I generally don't like St.Ives products but this one, I'm really liking. It leaves my skin so silky soft, without feeling like I've applied a heavy thick cream. A lot of lotions break me out on my chest but this one doesn't. It's lightweight yet provides intense moisture to my skin. It is ever so slightly fragranced but not overly perfumed or offensive in any way. I'll definately be repurchasing this!

This is a great product! I don't have really dry skin, but I like to stay moisturized. I am loyal to Jergens Ultra Healing and am also impressed with this as well. I am a fan of scented lotions during the day, so these two lotions are what I use at night before bed. I have no trouble with this absorbing into my skin and the smell is very faint. Great price for the size. Will be keeping this on hand!

on 4/10/2010 5:32:00 PM

I am lavish with my body lotions, I don't have particularly dry body skin, but I enjoy the application, and the effect of smooth soft skin.

However in these current straightened times, it does not do to slap on Kiehls Creme de Corps or Philosophy Amazing Grace body lotion because I don't have the funds.

I find that many high street body lotions are just not moisturising enough or are too greasy or have an unpleasant smell.

I would never have tried this body lotion if I hadn't gone to stay at my sister-in-law's, I had forgotten my body lotion and this was lurking in the cabinet, and I love it!

I like the pump, I like the texture - enough to stick to the hand and not slip everywhere when you apply, but not so thick that you get exhausted applying. The smell is faint, and the effect is lasting. And the price, at around £4.50 for 400mls, this is affordable and I am delighted.

Why only 4 lippies? It is a tinsy bit slimey, but only a tinsy bit.

on 1/18/2010 3:36:00 AM

i tried this particular type a few years ago and this is by far the best one from st. ives. it has little to no fragrance, is creamy, not greasy or slippery, and yes it lasts 24 hours. 3 to 4 dollars for this is such an amazing price. i use this every night and this will most likely be the only lotion i ever use again. it is also gentle enough to use on the face. st ives is a cruelty free company and i love all of their lotions however a lot of their new lotions have a strong floral scent so i recommend smelling them before choosing one.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This absorbs really well, has a neutral scent and a little goes a long way. I have dry skin and this balances it and makes it feel soft, but not like i have something on my skin. I've been using this for a while and don't see myself switching cos this does evrything I want it to and the pump is convenient.

on 8/7/2009 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Iíve had good luck with other St. Ives products, so thought I would give this one a try. I found the lotion is a good consistency - it isnít at all heavy and absorbs very quickly into your skin. For me, this lotion did not hydrate for 24 hours, but even though I did have to reapply the lotion, it lasted longer than my other lotions. Would I purchase St. Ives 24 Hour Moisture lotion again? Sure I would! Though it doesnít live up to the 24 hour claim, it does moisturize longer than most lotions.

on 6/22/2009 11:32:00 PM

This is my new favourite body lotion! My skin gets really dry and scaly-looking in winter, and this makes my skin smooth and soft. It sinks right in and doesn't feel sticky, plus it smells amazing! It's easy to spread over your skin so you don't need to use too much, and it's one of the cheapest body lotions I've used. Also, St. Ives does not test on animals. I'll definitely keep buying this!

You get so much for the price that this lotion is worth a try. It does have a scent but it's fairly faint. I cannot use havely scented products on my body and have used this stuff with no problem. I don't understand the 24 hour claim, to me this is just your everyday lotion that absorbs quickly.
Before this, I was using the Suave Advanced Therapy lotion which is also very good but it seemed to make my hands itchy if I used more than once or twice a day, this stuff hasn't done that so I will probably stick with St. Ives unless soemthing even better comes along. Not HG but pretty darn close.

This lotion makes my skin super soft. It has somewhat of a rosy scent that smells awesome. It's perfect for using in the shower because the cap has a tight seal so water stays of out it. The only thing that is not so great is that sometimes you have to work a little to get the lotion out.

Popular Lotions / Creams