L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche in Toasted Almond

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche in Toasted Almond

4.4

on 5/21/2007 1:33:00 PM

Good medium neutral nude. It comes out truly neutral on me , no pinkish or orangey undertones. In comparison to Nature's Blush, it is less orange and lighter and thus more flattering. I like Aishrwya's Beige more, b/c that is pinker and has more of a warming effect. Typical good Loreal quality: slight floral scent, creamy consistency, doesn't dry my lips out, good pigmentation and lasting power.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just keep getting more and more impressed with the L'Oreal Color Riche lipsticks. This was on sale at the drugstore and based on the reviews, decided to give it a try. I love it! It is a lighter neutral shade with a bit more pink than the Nature's Blush I've been wearing. It is a fantastic nude color that does not leave you washed out and blah. I would think this neutral would look wonderful on many skin tones, any time of the year. Yes, the smell can be a bit much. But this lipstick stays on, is creamy and is reasonably priced. Works for me!

on 12/15/2006 1:20:00 PM

I used this back in the day (highschool) and then moved on to bigger and better (read, more expensive) lipsticks. Suddenly bought this again on impulse at the grocery store and am amazed I haven't had this on hand for all those years. This is an incredibly flattering nude shade--a good creamier knockoff of Napoli by Nars (at least on my coloring). I love when I rediscover great products like this one!

on 12/8/2006 2:10:00 PM

My holy grail, never fail everyday lipstick. My coloring: Brown eyes, indeterminate hair color (somewhere between blonde/brown w/ red highlights), light warm complexion(red/yellow undertones). This is probably the best neutral lipcolor I have ever found for me. It is a peachy/pinky/brownish color on me. Very flattering, although I do have to wear lipbalm underneath because it can be a bit drying. Staying power is pretty good, the biggest problem for me however is this formula can dry out your lips. That said, this is a superb color & I hope L'oreal does not discontinue it (every other color I have ever loved from them is gone), so I hope this one is here to stay.

on 11/17/2006 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This particular shade suites me very well (fair/blond/blue), it kind of makes my eyes stand out and brightens out my face. It's the perfect autumn/winter colour for me, as it's not too pale but not too bright either.
I wish it was a bit more moisturizing, but it wears well, doesn't disappear too fast,sometimes even after I eat I still have some colour left.
The smell is pleasant too. I'm at my 2nd tube.

on 10/27/2006 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I was looking for a good nude shade when I stumbled upon this color. I could say that with my complexion it looks like a mix of neutral nude brown, peach and pink. It's a good everyday color. It's like a tweaked nude lip color. It is not boring but at the same time it is still neutral enough to mix it with other palettes for the other areas of the face. The creamy texture is ok and it goes on good as well.

on 9/5/2006 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Lovely peachy brown color. It looks rosier on my lips than in the tube, but that is fine. I was afraid it would be too orangey on PPP me. I plan to always keep this color around because it works so perfectly.

Love this one - it's the perfect daytime work lippie for me - the color is exactly like Clinique's Creamy Nude, but it's so much cheaper and more moisturizing. I have one Toasted Almond in each of my purses because it goes well with anything, any occasion.

on 7/15/2005 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this lipstick - I am glad I found this again, I used it for so long I guess I got bored and tried all the lipsticks at sephora etc. It is a warm browny pinky nude, warm tones - my fav. It lasts long and feels nice on etc. PS - I love the loreal website - it gives you color swatches for all their color riche colors (there are lke 40+) and tells you if they are warm/cool or nuetral. I can't tell you how much money this has saved me, cool colors being the bane of my existance!!! I am very warm/autumn - I hate using the whole seasons thing - very 1980's but for me "autumn" really works to explain my coloring.

on 5/1/2004 4:27:00 AM

This is my favorite YLBB shade, the only one that works for my NC35 complexion. It's the perfect warm-peach-pink-brown shade that goes well with almost everything! I can't believe this hasn't been reviewed more. I think everyone with a warm complexion should try this - you'll fall in love!!!!!!!!