Biologique Recherche Exfoliating Lotion P50

Biologique Recherche Exfoliating Lotion P50
Exfoliating Lotion P50Enter TitleEnter TitleEnter Title

4.2

Purified water (Aqua), Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Usnic Acid, Witch Hazel extract (Hamamelis Virginiana), Myrrh extract (Commiphora Myrrha), Myrtle extract (Mytrus Communis), Onion extract (Allium Cepa), Sage extract (Salvia Hispanica), Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 80 (&) Sulphur, Phenol (banned in some countries so absent in the product there).

on 2/19/2004 2:45:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It stinks but it works! A permanent resident in my medicine cabinet for about a year now even my hubby reaches for it for the occasional razor bumps. Who cares if it stinks like onions rotting in a lab? Twice a day on a damp cotton pad keeps nasty bumps off your face.

on 2/18/2004 5:56:00 PM

Finally a product that does everything it promises to. Lotion P50 is amazing! If you haven't tried it you should. It's a bit of an adventure in masochism though. Beyond the fact that it smells like smoked salmon (although you've got to admire a company that doesn't let fragrance get in the way of efficacy) sometimes it's a bit uncomfortable going on. But SO worth it! I will never, ever stop using this product.

on 1/30/2004 2:00:00 PM

This is the single best skin care product I have ever used, and the only one I can not live without. Ever since I have used it (at least daily for over a year), I NEVER get breakouts. Not even the hormonal ones. I have combo/oily t-zone and used to get the occasional breakout. My only complaint is the smell.

on 11/25/2003 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

HOLY GRAIL. It really has improved the look and feel of my skin. When I first started using it, my skin would turn red and get numb upon application, but that only lasted for a few minutes and wasn't bothersome. Now I'll still get some redness and on occasion I'll have a little numbness upon application. I use it at night after cleansing. It works wonderfully and is a staple for me. 2-28-05 update: No offense to loveblumes, but please do not review a product until you actually use the product. There are many products I could criticize without ever trying. I rely on the advice of those people who have actually experienced the product. 11-5-05 update: I am still LOVING this total holy grail product. I wanted to provide the ingredients, which are listed on the bottle as follows: Purified water (Aqua), Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Usnic Acid, Witch Hazel extract (Hamamelis Virginiana), Myrrh extract (Commiphora Myrrha), Myrtle extract (Mytrus Communis), Onion extract (Allium Cepa), Sage extract (Salvia Hispanica), Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamade, Polysorbate 80 (&) Sulphur, Phenol. 3-3-06 update: This remains one of my all-time holy grails. I was running low on it (very low), so I reordered from Beautyhabit. It was on backorder, so I had to wait several weeks to get it, during which time I ran out of it. After weeks without using it, I could definitely tell a difference in my skin. I started having breakouts (cysts even), which I hadn't had in a long time. Once my new bottle came and I resumed using it every night, my skin stopped breaking out. I've found my holy grail skin routine fortunately, which works consistently amazingly well for me (and I've always had very breakout prone skin until the last three years or so), and this product is a key part of the routine that works so well for me.

on 11/23/2003 4:46:00 AM

When i first tried this out, i purged badly. but within a week, all my breakouts cleared- no bumps, no redness. and i haven't suffered from any major breakouts since then. this product changed my skin.

on 11/21/2003 12:48:00 PM

LOVE this. Definitely a staple for me. Exfoliates nicely and helps keep my blackheads at bay. It smells terrible and causes some redness immediately after application. I've been using it consistently for 2 and a half years, and have found nothing like it. For those with sensitive skin, the P50V or the P50W would work better.