Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

Eucerin Eucerin Renewal SPF 15

3.9

on 10/9/2004 1:49:00 AM

I like the fact that I can use this over sensitive areas and not worry about irritation..it makes the skin smoother without causing breakouts. I actually have combo skin but I notice that it gets a lil greasy with this by the end of the day...not too bad tho, great for sensitive skin that needs moisture. ***UPDATE: Since I've started using this daily I noticed very small red bumps coming up on my skin, in areas where i usually never break out. So I'm going to stop using this and see if my skin gets back to normal..just a warning, maybe its not so good for sensitive skin after all.

I love this moisturizer. I have combination oily/dry skin, and this works well for me. I was using Clean and Clear's Morning Burst prior to this, but I found it too thick, greasy, and smelly. It's perfect under makeup or alone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I luuuuurve this stuff! My face is acne free, scar free, smooth, I can see my pores! I've been using this for a while in combination with my regimen and the aspirin mask. This product is my staple. It has made such a difference in my skin. Especially the texture, and I love that it has SPF 15 in it because I HAVE to have protection. If you use just 3 pumps of it it's absolutely enough. Any more might make you feel greasy and give you the wrong idea of the product. I love it and will continue buying FOREVER! I love the packaging, and it last a long time so the price is right.

on 7/14/2004 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I agree with JeepGirl's review. When I began using this product, it left my face silky and acne free. Two weeks later, I get shiny looking face and acne! AHHHH What a waste of money! Maybe it's good for winter. I don't know!

on 6/21/2004 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i thought this would be a nice product to use for a moisturizer but I just didn't like I'm taking it back, it does nothing for my skin and smells like greasy sunscreen.

on 6/8/2004 10:26:00 AM

I've only tried this product once (this morning), but I'm not too thrilled with it. It's expensive, selling for $9.99 at Rite Aid. It feels sorta filmy on my skin and definitely doesn't cut down on shine. I like the fact that it has AHA, but it stung around my eyes. I really wanted to like this, but alas, I think it's on it's way back to Rite Aid.

this is a great face lotion! it exfoliates moisturizes and DOESNT cause acne! how wonderful! my skin looks great with this! very very recommended. especially for acne prone skin!

UPDATE: this was great. but after a few weeks.. it made my face soo shiny! it looked like my face was wet! and it felt really gross too! oh well!

on 4/14/2004 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I believe this is what the other review thought was urine. urea. Component of urine, though synthetic versions are used in cosmetics. In small amounts urea has good water-binding and exfoliating properties for skin. I am 35 and I suffer from acne, and recently dry skin. I live in MN and the winters here are very drying, this is by far the best moisturizer I have ever used, I have not had one peice of flaky skin since I started using this. Highly recommend

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really love this- been using it for a month now. It moisturizes, provides spf, and exfoliates. All you have to do is wash your face and apply this, and your daily skincare is done! Rave for Eucerin!!UPDATE: found out this stuff has urine in it. ewww. it made my skin great, nut i'm never using it again.

on 3/25/2004 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Been using for a few weeks. It is the absolute staple for many acne sufferers using drying medications on a site I visit. So thought I would try. Very light consistency, doesn't leave any greasiness or a white cast. It contains lactic acid...but I find the formula extremely mild ...no sting no nothing. I don't get dry throughtout the day. I genuinely feel that my complexon is looking a bit more healthy. (tho I have started using several new products at the same time.)

Me: sensitive/dry, acne and allergy prone.