Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.1

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My mom bought this for me recently and I love it. It's so pretty and fresh and girly. It's such a nice fragrance and the bottle is lovely. Gucci never disappoints with it's perfumes. This is one I will buy again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

One of my favourite scents - very fresh, a bit fruity and sweet. I use this most out of all my other perfumes because I love it so much!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

lovely fragrance (albeit a bit on the sweet side), attractive bottle, and an all around good scent for everyday (especially in spring/summer).

My one complaint? There is absolutely no staying power. I swear the stuff is gone after two hours. I'm very surprised to see people comment on how strong it is?

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

not only will i buy this again, i'm stocking up on it! This is my new signature fragrance -- for years it was Marc Jacobs, then Miss Dior Cherie, now Gucci II. I'ts so different from other fragrances -- the peppery bottom note is so warm, but it's a killer floral with some spice. It's a mature scent, to me, and i think it really works with my body chemistry. I wore it outthis weekend and every asked me what i was wearing (in a good way, not like "what the hell is that stench?!?!?".....). My only complaint is the packaging. I adore sleek, convenient packaging, but this is heavy and clunky --but still pretty, because the pink liquid shows through :) Oh, and they haven't put out a purse spray yet, which is something i really really want.........

UPDATE #1: Well, Sephora says that the 1 oz. size is the purse spray -- but i still think the bottle is too clunky for my purse. well, maybe i can put it in the large makeup bag (yes, i carry two......)

UPDATE #2:this is about 2 weeks later, i swapped for a 1.7 oz. bottle with a lovley MUA'er, and my previous complaints about the packaging are completley void now -- the 1.7 oz. bottle is HUGE and unbelievably cumbersome. The 1 oz. bottle looks absoultely petite in comparison!!! doesn't affect my review, just thought i'd share :)

on 7/13/2007 2:02:00 PM

I love this scent! It's a fruity floral tempered with a hint of spice and cedar. It's my signature scent and I have never gotten tired of it . I only wish they'd change the bottle--it's very plain, but super heavy, making it very unwieldy.

on 7/11/2007 1:43:00 PM

awww! This one is forever!
It develops beautifully on my skin, and makes me feel confident and sensual at the same time. It is not overpowering, love it for everyday.

I am SO in love with this perfume! i have about 20 perfumes in my collection and this one by far is my no.1 HG - it smells wonderful (very soft floral), lovely bottle, amazing staying power and it's pink! this perfume makes me feel so feminine!

on 6/12/2007 6:44:00 PM

Fantastic perfume! So sexy and feminine... the 50 ml bottle looks nice, but it is not practical at all - impossible to carry it in a purse. Will definitely buy it again (an soon since i am running out :)

on 5/16/2007 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I find the fragrance a little overpowering (even though it is quite nice) so only wear it for evening, but I just adore the bottle. Perfume is the only thing I have sitting on top of my dresser, so the bottle has to look great!

I just bought this while on vacation in Florida, and I ADORE it. It's a parfum so it lasts a lot longer than most fragrances which are just eau de toilettes. It's a great scent, which can work for either day OR night. It's very feminine (And sexy! Guys keep giving me great compliments on it!) and flowery without being overbearing. I love it! And it comes in the chicest, square glass bottle. It looks so cool sitting on my dresser! Definitely the best fragrance I've ever bought.