Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.1

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE this perfume. not keen on the packaging. way too chunky but at first i wasnt sure but then i got sooo many compliments on this smell. i liked it soo much i bought a smaller bottle for my bag. its perfect for night and day.defenite recommend !!

on 1/27/2008 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this one alot. I think it smells very classy.

This fragrance is really fruity and light. It reminds me of youth, spring and femininity. I think the lightness of it makes it perfect to wear to the office. My other favorite fragrance is Michael by Michael Kors.

What first drew me to this perfume was the packaging. A big chunky square glass bottle. With a smal amount of pink liquid inside.
Knowing that appearances can be deceiving, I was prepared for the worst smell, but it turned out to be a lovely frangrance. Not to strong, not too sweet, not too musky, just perfectly right. I could use it every day.

on 1/15/2008 10:44:00 AM

My sister bought the 50ml at Sephora for $65. Initially, I wasn't liking the first smell but the drydown was fabulous! A week later, I grabbed a bottle for myself at Sephora and even when as far to get the 100ml and 30ml online to put in my purse. However, wearing it yesterday for the 3rd time, I realized that the perfume only last like an hour or two. After that, it smells.. nothing... like i never wore perfume. Disappointed! I spent so much money. I will continue to use my bottles though, I just need to reapply. If not for the lasting power, this would have been 5 lippies.

Oh well, Stella by Stella McCartney is still my number 1.

on 12/2/2007 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I recieved this product as a gift, and have been inlove with it ever since..great fragrance!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this perfume!!! I think it is sooooo fresh and perfect in the summer, winter, spring, and fall lol!! This and super model by victoria sceret are definately my two favorite perfumes!!! I always get compliments on it when i wear it. I actually have 2 bottles of it right now :)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After trying a bunch of fragrances, i used to think i might never get to find one for me. Every scent i tried was ok for couple of minutes, but after an hour or so, it gave me headaches and nausea, so i thought i would never wear a fragrance. I was the most dissapointed woman.
But, one day i felt like the luckiest girl. I finally found the fragrance for me. This is indeed my HG. This is the miracle. The one and only fragrance that makes me want to really breath it in my lungs and not lose any drop of its scent.
I wear it summer and winter, day and night, for me doesn`t matter as long as it makes me feel so good. But i have noticed that the scent during winter is a bit different. This fragrance and the winter scent are the most amazing combination ever possible. But i guess only the ones in love with it can really tell.
I am really in love with it and i know this will be forever.

on 11/3/2007 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My new winter fragrance staple! okay i haven't bought it yet LOL but i was at the store today, and i literally sprayed this all over me, hair, neck, arms lol..i can't get enough. When i came home, DH complimented not once but 3 times about this perfume. The scent is a bit musky (in a good way) and mysterious. i love it!

on 10/22/2007 6:35:00 AM

I love this one!
One guy friend asked me,jot it down & was planning to buy it as xmas gift for her wife.
Very sexy maybe =)