Uploaded by cosmokid

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/29/2008

LOVE this perfume. not keen on the packaging. way too chunky but at first i wasnt sure but then i got sooo many compliments on this smell. i liked it soo much i bought a smaller bottle for my bag. its perfect for night and day.defenite recommend !!

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

Jan/27/2008

I like this one alot. I think it smells very classy.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair

HairRed

Jan/24/2008

This fragrance is really fruity and light. It reminds me of youth, spring and femininity. I think the lightness of it makes it perfect to wear to the office. My other favorite fragrance is Michael by Michael Kors.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

Jan/23/2008

What first drew me to this perfume was the packaging. A big chunky square glass bottle. With a smal amount of pink liquid inside.
Knowing that appearances can be deceiving, I was prepared for the worst smell, but it turned out to be a lovely frangrance. Not to strong, not too sweet, not too musky, just perfectly right. I could use it every day.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

3.0

Jan/15/2008

My sister bought the 50ml at Sephora for $65. Initially, I wasn't liking the first smell but the drydown was fabulous! A week later, I grabbed a bottle for myself at Sephora and even when as far to get the 100ml and 30ml online to put in my purse. However, wearing it yesterday for the 3rd time, I realized that the perfume only last like an hour or two. After that, it smells.. nothing... like …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairRed

Dec/02/2007

I recieved this product as a gift, and have been inlove with it ever since..great fragrance!!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Nov/30/2007

I love this perfume!!! I think it is sooooo fresh and perfect in the summer, winter, spring, and fall lol!! This and super model by victoria sceret are definately my two favorite perfumes!!! I always get compliments on it when i wear it. I actually have 2 bottles of it right now :)

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

Nov/10/2007

After trying a bunch of fragrances, i used to think i might never get to find one for me. Every scent i tried was ok for couple of minutes, but after an hour or so, it gave me headaches and nausea, so i thought i would never wear a fragrance. I was the most dissapointed woman.
But, one day i felt like the luckiest girl. I finally found the fragrance for me. This is indeed my HG. This is …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBlack

EyesBlack

fromchajy

Nov/03/2007

My new winter fragrance staple! okay i haven't bought it yet LOL but i was at the store today, and i literally sprayed this all over me, hair, neck, arms lol..i can't get enough. When i came home, DH complimented not once but 3 times about this perfume. The scent is a bit musky (in a good way) and mysterious. i love it!

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Other

fromtecky

Oct/22/2007

I love this one!
One guy friend asked me,jot it down & was planning to buy it as xmas gift for her wife.
Very sexy maybe =)

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age30-35