Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.1

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Just revisited my bottle of this sexy fragrance. Can't believe I forgot all about this jewel. Love it! I get compliments from men when I wear this.
Getting low will have to purchase new bottle. If you want compliments
grab this one.
The bottle is square and a bit heavy but the juice inside is worth it.

on 6/4/2008 12:47:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I don't know much about perfumes. I don't buy many of them and I am pretty picky about scents and hate spending money on something I might hate the smell of in a month. I do buy this perfume, I absolutely love it, it smells so light and beautiful. My boyfriend likes it too which is a plus since he is very picky as well. I like the bottle (even if I didn't I'd still buy it for the scent) and as cheesy as it is for me to say, I like that it's pink, haha. Will continue to repurchase.

on 5/13/2008 12:40:00 AM

I think it's a very good scent. It smells absolutely unique. I can feel notes of rosmarine or something like that. And i think it is suitable to wear this scent all around the year. Not too heavy, not too light. Almost perfcet :) Bottle is great, too!

on 5/2/2008 10:23:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is one of my favourite perfumes. It is so pretty and floral without being too sweet and sickly like some can be. It last all day too, well for me anyway, it doesn't on a friend of mine so I'm guessing that kind of thing may be specific to individuals skin types. I seem to get lots of compliments on this when I wear it too which is always nice to hear but it is always from girls, so maybe not a sexy perfume as my boyfriend likes it a lot but others have a different effect......if you know what I mean!

on 4/23/2008 5:06:00 PM

it's a really good perfume.
i usually like clean floral scents but this one is a little stronger.
buy it, you won't regret it :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is by far my favorite perfume. I love it so much that I hardly wear it lol Makes sense huh? I guess I just don't want it to run out! This is a must have perfume!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I am not a perfume lover but my mom is. I have pretty much tried every perfume and this is my favorite. Its not too strong or sweet and men always ask what smells so good on me. This and Burberry London are a must have.

on 3/21/2008 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

mmmmm yummi!!!!

on 2/26/2008 4:19:00 AM

I am not a floral fun and fruity smells turn me off. But Gucci II has a spicy note at the begining which I like very much. It's also a soft floral, not a sickly sweet one. Very elegant, youthful and easily wearable for daytime. Unfortunately, I can't buy it since it doesn't last more than an hour on my skin and during this hour I'm the only one who can smell it on myself!!! But then, even Coco doesn't have the sillage I hoped on me. I hate it when I can't wear the perfumes I like because they tend to sink into my skin!

on 2/8/2008 12:39:00 PM

I really was not expecting to like this fragrance, because I am really picky when it comes to scents. In addition, I look for fragrances that are appropriate for work, and because I teach at a college, I will not be taken seriously if I smell like a flower or a cupcake. (I use foody type creams and sprays at bathtime, though...but the scent wears off by the next morning.) But when I saw the classy, chunky bottle this scent came in, I really, really wanted to like it. I love beautiful bottles, such as the bottle Chanel's Sensual Elixir comes in (another of my fave scents). Anyway, I am completely smitten with this perfume! On me, it has slight fruity and flowery notes but there is also a clean note to it that keeps it from being one of those ultra-girly, silly fragrances that make me want to run for cover when I am stuck, say, on an elevator with someone who is choking me in clouds of decaying flowers (and invariably wearing too much makeup and spike heels). According to Sephora.com, this perfume has notes of mandarin, blackcurrant, violet, and blackberry, mixed with jasmine, heliotrope, and cedarwood. I am not sure which of these is the lovely light clean note I smell, but at any rate, it all works together beautifully.