Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.1

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

on 11/8/2008 2:27:00 PM

This is my favourite perfume. The scent is light, fruity, slightly flowery and refreshing to smell. Not overpowering in the slightest. Feminine without being too much. It lasts all day, and longer on clothes. It is rather pricey, but it's worth every penny. This is one luxury I don't like to be without! Highly recommended.

on 10/14/2008 7:04:00 PM

got the free sample from Sephora and will be purchasing after it runs out. Never worn a Gucci scent before, but am really sold on this one!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is absolutely the best smelling perfume the market has to offer. I admit, I am very picky about fragrances because I tend to get headaches quite easily, but I can not get enough of this delicious aroma. :) It is on the fruity side as opposed to a musk and the bottle is quite sturdy. Its approx. 50 bucks which isn't ridiculous considering its Gucci. I highly recommend!

Simplicity makes for elegance.

Think warm berries with just enough spice and freshness. I Adore. Good staying power along the lines of 7/10. Exquisite!

on 10/2/2008 8:25:00 PM

Wow! I received a sample of this scent today from Sephora. At first, I found it a bit overbearing, even though I had only dabbed a little bit on my wrists. But after an hour to an hour and a half, it started to smell delightful. Now, it's about 5 hours later, and it's mellowed into a very subtle and VERY addictive scent. I can't stop inhaling my wrists! Sephora.com decribes it as a "fruity floral," which I think is accurate. I am considering purchasing the full bottle once my sample decant runs out, but it's too bad it takes me an hour to start enjoying it!
UPDATE: I decided I liked it so much, I put more on before I went to bed, which made me feel uber-glamorous :)

on 9/7/2008 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this perfume after buying the mens version for my boyfriend which i absolutely adore...
i like this perfume, its different to the fruity florals i usually go for. smells sort of spicey. its very light on me though and after an hour or so i can't smell it on myself. i usually spray 3 or 4 sprays on myself and it seems to just disappear...
i don't love it or hate it. i prefer to wear the mens scent! which is why i wouldn't buy it again.

Along with the Juicy Couture, I also love this Gucci perfume. The bottle is quite heavy but its not like I carry it around. I've bought it about 5 times and gonna continue. I think it smells pretty and you can wear it for any occasion. Buying it on ebay would be cheaper than a department store, I do recommend that!!

I can't get past the minty smell of this. I think it's weird. Smells just like the Mint Medley tea I make myself every morning.

Oh, I love this scent. Every time I open the heavy cap to sniff it, I am surprised. It's hard to memorize how this smells, but I think that is a really good thing. This fragrance is unique and beautiful. The bottle is really heavy!

on 6/10/2008 6:10:00 PM

LOVE THIS. I am soooo picky about perfumes and must spray myself at the counter and walk around for awhile to be sure if I can stand the smell. I haven't been able to find a scent I can tolerate for years---I've been using BEAUTIFUL forever and wanted something new. I sprayed this on in Nordstroms and when I went to bed, that evening, I could still smell it on me and LOVED it. I went back the next day and purchased the big bottle. I am so happy I did. I love the this fragrance.