Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.1

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

EXOTIC! It's sweet, yet a little musky, and has a fresh/citrus-y scent! I LOVE IT! It's sort of old lady-ish in a way, therefore I only wear this on like a elegant occasion.

I got this at Marshalls for $30 unsniffed. 1.7 oz. Someone said "safe" and I agree, but it is a very good "safe". I like it and enjoy it. It is sweet, i would even say it is a gourmand but it isnt TOO foodish, More candyish. I think all ages and occasions would fair well with this but it may slightly veer into the younger set, to my mind, with the candyish sweetness. I only wear this when I normally wouldnt wear a scent or dont want to appear too sexy or sophisticated. I wear it when I just want to smell nice. I put it in my hair and my boyfriend (who, by the bye, only likes "L" by lolita lempicka) said my shampoo smelled really good. So now that is what it reminds me of, really good shampoo! Lasts quite a while in the hair. This really reminds me of "Babydoll" by YSL, but without the citrus and overall, this is much better for me. NOT worth $70 and even if I found it again for $30 I wouldnt repurchase. My new frag rule is I have to be compelled to sniff my wrists all day to spend money on or repurchase a scent. Oh, and the bottle is nice and simple but too heavy. The light pink juice is a pretty touch.

on 9/19/2009 11:50:00 AM

It smells great but it has no staying power on me. I could hardly smell it on me after less than an hour. I wouldn't buy it again. If it had better staying power, the scent is actually great. A bit sweet but not in a sickly way. I could definitely smell the black current and black berries- they were the most prominent scents.

on 8/26/2009 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Ok, so this smells AMAZING! I don't even know how to describe the smell. It's a floral smell for sure. I like it because it's not too heavy, but the bad thing about it is it doesn't have much staying power. It doesn't last long at all. It is gone usually within a couple of hours. I would recommend spraying it on clothes to get it to stay on you longer. Good luck. Oh and by the way, the price sucks. It is way too expensive.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I own quite a few scents but this one has to be my absolute favourite. I have gone through two 50ml bottles and haven't bought the third as I found that it was quite expensive (the first two were gifts). I have since been dropping hints for the boyfriend!

The perfume is light when you first spray it, almost zesty but as it lingers on the skin it noticeably transforms into a more sophisticated musky smell. Its not overpowering at all, in fact, I spray very generously with this perfume making sure I get it on my hair and clothing as well. If I spray it on a scarf or jacket the scent will linger on it for a couple days and it smells soooo good, just comforting.

Would DEFINITELY repurchase if I could afford it! The only downside is the packaging!!! I hate travelling with this bottle because the lid is SO HEAVY! So when I travel I have to leave the lid behind, pop a small plastic container over the pump and carefully pack it in my clothes. I have had to leave it behind a few times and taken other perfumes because it weighs me down! Also wish they would release a 100ml one as well I go through this so fast.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This was the first perfume I repurchased several times. I discovered this scent when I was still in high school, and wore nothing else for a long time. It's such a pretty, girly, light and innocent scent! Perfect for summer days (and nights).
I wear a lot of different fragrances now, and don't really stick to one perfume anymore, but I should really buy myself a new bottle of this. This is really a lovely light perfume, and after the first hours it stays pretty close to the skin (I really love sniffing my wrist after wearing this perfume for a couple hours, such a nice scent!). Perfect for office wear, or when you plan on doing a lot of cuddling.
I'm definitely going to buy a new bottle of this as soon as I saved some money. The bottle of this fragrance is great as well, awesome design!

One of the most under-rated perfumes around! It never fails to amaze me how people haven't heard of this. It's loaded with violet and berries, but it's not so syrupy-sweet that someone over 20 would feel ridiculous wearing it. This scent definately can be worn by any age. It's very unique, and the staying power is pretty decent. This is appropriate for any occasion, too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I would say that this is a very safe scent.. pretty and very light. If you are familiar with the hills, I am no trendsetter like Whitney who can rock anything, but more of a Lauren and Lo put together who are simpler, but still chic and fun. Nevertheless I find that this scent was way too simple. Plus the lasting power is horrible.

on 3/19/2009 6:20:00 PM

I really like the way this perfume smells its not too heavy or too sweet its just right.. now will i buy it? now thats another story. its a little pricey & right now how the economy is.. i think not!!! Lol!!

So I've been fragrance hunting for quite sometime before I came across this baby. I was with a guy friend of mine at Kitson's and I was smelling all the perfumes they had to offer and a thought came to me. Why not have my guy friend pick out the scent for me? Why? Well most men find many women fragrances offensive and too strong. He came across this perfume and he instantly fell in love. I decided to buy, for $75. It is totally worth the price. The smell is not offensive and the smell stays through the whole day. All my guy friends including my boyfriend loves this smell. So this is a must have.