Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.1

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

AAH!! OMG I love this fragrance so much. I tried it on at the dept. store and was still able to smell a trace of it the next morning! It smells great on me. Love it. This is the *only* scent I have ever been complimented on. Seriously.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

That's my favorite fragrance so far. Smell so good, not too strong, wear it almost everyday. Would for sure buy a other bottle when mine's done.

I love very much this and Gucci rush 2. They are floral, fresh.especially for fair or fair medium skin tons.Highly recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

this scent is a little spicy, quite strong, a little is enough to last all day and as it wear off, it smells sweeter and rosy, lovely.

on 7/27/2010 1:50:00 PM

I really love this fragrance. Its the first one i bought in years and I just love how it smells on me. Its a very light perfume and it starts a bit flat powdery, floral on me. What I love about this one is that it changes through the day into a deeper, sweeter scent without being heavy at all.
It has a great staying power on me too, and I would recommand this as a day perfume because its so light and transparant.
For me its a very floral scent and on times it even smells more 'green' to me, but it changes after a while.
So, the downsides on this product is the price, here its pretty expensive compared to other perfumes and the bottle is very nice, just love it, but not very practical to take it along with me.
Overall a lovely smell and would buy it again.

on 5/30/2010 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Fragrance is a personal thing and what smells great on one person can smell like shoe polish on another person. I didnt realize how great this smells on me until people would hug me and say - you smell wonderful!
This is the only fragrance I own that people react this way to. Its a light fragrance on me and once I have applied it, I don't smell it on myself. It very pretty and feminine. I also have the lotion which I like very much.

on 1/30/2010 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A sweet smelling perfume that can be worn for any occasion, very light and subtle, however has great staying power. Highly recommended for an everyday perfume.

on 11/21/2009 2:48:00 PM

I started using this about a year ago and I love it. It has a very feminine, clean smell to it. With my body chemistry it is not at all musky, the floral notes come through on me. I disagree with the person that said this is more for a younger crowd, as the smell is not at all juvenile to me. It is clean and elegant.I also love Gucci II's bottle, it's gorgeous, though a bit heavy. Because it is pricey, I use it sparingly. It sits next to Guerlain My Insolence, which I also recommend. Insolence also has jasmine notes and is my "date night" perfume.

on 10/23/2009 1:27:00 PM

I have gone through a small bottle of this before and had repurchased a large one. However I got tired of the large bottle and I think it's in part because my body chemistry changed. It's a light sweet berry floral on me which has great lasting power. The cap is extremely heavy and I just leave the cap out when I travel.

Its a safe fresh pretty floral. I always associated "muted pink "to it.
I bought it mainly because my boyfriend has bought the blue bottled homme and their smell make a great pair! I actually like his more than mine. I'm still looking for a frangrance that smells more classic and sleek and with more depth.