Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.1

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

on 11/25/2003 11:23:00 AM

Expected much more.... The first EDP was extremely unique and I thought this would be just as good. It's good but not that special. Smells like something one could get for a lot less money.

on 11/22/2003 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was so disappointed with this fragrance. It has to much Blackberry or something. I love the bottle though.

on 11/20/2003 9:59:00 PM

For my B-day in early Oct, my BF went to Sephora and asked for the newest thing they had, and this is what I got. MUA didn't have it on its list, and no other retailers had it. I was starting to think I'd have this great scent all to myself. It's not something I would have picked out but I do love it. I like the spicy notes the best, and wish they lingered longer. The bottle is gorgeous.

I smelled it first previous week.It's not bad,but it isn't so nice,than I expected,unfortunately.I thought it will be very special,light,elegant.I love the simple ,rose packaging,but that's a little bit different from the scent.A fine, average fragance.

on 11/4/2003 11:16:00 PM

I can't believe i'm the first to write a review for this scent?! Cool. Well, as a true fan of the first, i couldn't wait to get my hands on this. But waaaaah, i don't really like it. Massive overdose of heliotrope i believe. A sweeping fruityfloral sparkling scent w/ some soapy elements mixed in. Actually, the less sugar and acid i eat, the better this smells on me, and the more the spicier notes come out. But the best part about this perfume is the way it smells when applied on top of EDP I. A great combo, so i'll keep the mini i have to mix w/ one of my favourite perfumes of all time.