Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.1

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

on 9/19/2012 3:59:00 AM

Mmm... My all time fav!! Feminine, intriguing, and light. :)

on 5/5/2012 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This fragrance is utterly exquisite. The official notes include mandarin, blackcurrant, violet, and blackberry, smoothed with jasmine, heliotrope, and cedarwood.The unusual mix of woody/fruity/floral notes make this a very interesting fragrance that my nose can never quite "figure out". Trying to pinpoint it is like chasing the end of a rainbow. It's a very earthy, woody aroma with a soft fruity-floral contrast. This fragrance is delicate, sparkling, classy, elegant and extremely feminine. It wears beautifully anytime, anywhere. It could be worn to work, the beach or an evening out. I have been wearing this fragrance since it was launched (approx 8 years ago) and I love it more with every passing year.

on 8/18/2011 5:56:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

a spicy, peppery floral...not at all fruity-girlie-pink stuff!!!
Begins with a soft note of orange and black currant (to my nose) with a beautiful kick of jasmine, cedar and pappery blackberry....Heliotrope gives such a comfy sweetness to the composition and makes it very unique and wearable...
due to the atmosphere and olphatctory family it is simmilar to Perles de lalique by Lalique and somewhat Elle by YSL..
longievity is very good, and after a while ,the drydown leaves us with the beautiful combo of blackberry cedar...
great for all occasions:)

on 5/20/2011 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

gucci make my favourite perfumes for evening wear. this is one of my favourite along with gucci by gucci.
i love the peppery side to it, though after about an hour it settles in to a more muskier smell. the pepper leaves (which i find sad :( )having said this, the smell stays in for a food 6 hours and if ive sprayed it into my hair or clothes, it stays in well into the next day. i find it actually has better staying power than gucci by gucci.
love this smell, i would repurchase but its very pricey.

on 5/17/2011 9:52:00 AM

This is my No.1 for evening wear! It has a very strong, long staying smell. I always like trying new parfumes, but this one is always in my closet, I repurchase it all the time. Quite expensive, but worth every penny!.

on 3/14/2011 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Love this perfume, it is very unique and has a good staying power. It is expensive but it's worth it!

on 3/14/2011 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is one of the first proper perfumes I ever purchased. I tested it while I was at an airport and thought it smelled nice but nothing special. A few hours later, I caught a whiff of it and it smelled a lot more interesting.
I bought it a few days later and I have not regretted it since. I like how the scent is sweet and fresh but also has a spicy edge to it. The spice makes it different from the other sweet perfumes I notice people wearing. It's a nice, unique everyday scent and if I ever run out, I won't hesitate to repurchase.
EDIT: Forgot to add, I can smell this on my skin all day. Awesome lasting power :)

My aunt gave me this perfume when I was 15 and I fell in love with it and actually probably used too much too quickly and ran out pretty fast. I have been waiting 3 years for my chance to get it again and bought it just a few days ago. still love it- i would describe the smell as spicy, musky, sweet, sharp, and a little bit floral. I also have Gucci Rush II and although I love it- this perfume is my all-time favorite. When you first smell it, it seems a bit odd because it's one-of-a-kind (I have never smelled another perfume like it), but it has a kind of delicious scent that makes you want to smell it more. I would recommend this to anyone.

on 12/19/2010 2:22:00 PM

At the moment this is my favourite expensive perfume cos i'm only in my early twenties and i want to have a young yet sophicated, femimine, fruity fresh smell. I consider it more of a daytime signature smell and its not too girly-its the kinda smell a young fashinable catwalk model would wear. The packaging is beautifully minimalist with its glass paper weight style bottle however it is very heavy, especially if you buy the more economical larger bottles which can only really sit on your dressing table. This is expensive!! But the smell does stay on my clothes for a few days after wearing, so the smell doesn't just disappear! I've been repeatly buying it for about 4 years now, so its my signature smell, but in the next couple of years thinking i'll replace it with Dior Addict!

on 12/3/2010 8:53:00 PM

This is my favourite perfume, and I can't imagine wearing anything else. I've worn it for years, and it makes other people say I smell amazing, but - more importantly - I love the smell so much I put it on when it's just me! I'm not a girly girl, but this is just right: clean, sweet but not sickly, totally addictive. And the bottle is fabulous (although crap for travelling, obviously: it's solid glass). Seriously expensive, but perfume is the one thing I refuse to scrimp on. You can smell the difference!!

Cannot rate it highly enough, but - as other commenters have said - perfume is different for every skin and every personality: my sister tried it on and it didn't suit her at all.

For me, perfect.