Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.1

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

on 5/3/2007 8:16:00 PM

Yay my first review! I need to start by saying I am not a perfume person (or I guess was not). I have been known to literally run past perfume counters. But this perfume is incredible! It is light, fresh, and fruity with a smokey twist. My friend turned me onto this and I obsessed over it for a year before purchasing. I keep a "nose" out for new perfumes now but nothing comes even close for me. Not too gush too much, but I can't say enough good things about this product.

on 4/13/2007 3:04:00 PM

i used this during summer. and my friends used to always ask WHAT SMELLS SO GOOD? =)
its a lil bit spicy, and floral...its a good perfume, sophisticated. i definately like it a lot. i just wish it was a bit more spicy

the packing is cute, but when my friend grabbed the big heavy top part and said U CAN KILL SOMEONE WITH THIS! WTH! its true, worst case scenario i can use it as a weapon.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Fantastic! I love this scent. I don't consider myself a floral lover, but the florals used in this scent are some of my favorites - violet, jasmine & the blackcurrent & blackberry are delicious! This has great staying power on me - my husband loves it too. i think the bottle, while being a bit heavy, is gorgeous - i appreciate the thought that went into making the bottle, as well as the scent, beautiful.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

To me this smells kinda woodsy and spicy but at the same time very soft and elegant - perfect for both younger and older women. It also smells very unique.

This is my HG perfume. I've been looking for one for years and I finally found my signature scent! I swapped for this from a lovely MUAer, and instantly fell in love with it. Have been wearing it since. My bf loves it too. I would definitely repurchase but it's really expensive *gasp!*. About the packaging, I have the smallest bottle (1.0 oz) therefore I have no problem with bulkiness.

on 3/13/2007 10:55:00 PM

I absolutely love this perfume. It lasts for so long and the smell is clean and elegant. Will definitely purchase this. I keep trying it on everytime I am at work... but the price is a little high so I am still debating... It lasts on me for a long time just takes one spray. Maybe I will finally buy it soon :)

I love this perfume. I had a hard time picking out a new one and I wanted a change from Chanel Chance which I used to use. It is a great scent for work and evening and lasts a long time. I wear it at least 5 days a week and still have at least half of the bottle left (the largest one). It is a heavy bottle but it is pretty. I love this scent because it is pretty, sexy and fresh and not overpowering at all.

on 12/23/2006 12:59:00 PM

smells wonderful! not tooo strong that it overpowering, but not too weak that you have to reapply it every 2 minutes. i knocked a lippie off because price might be a deterant, but i still think it is worth it! i have repurchased, (well i first got the 30ml as a pressie but bought the 50ml when it finished)and will do in the future!
i love this scent!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Another HG!
I simply ador this perfume. The scent is very feminine yet very fresh without smelling fruity (just the way I like them). The bottle is beautiful although too heavy to carry around in your bag.
The smell lasts the whole day and really stands out (in a good way :-)
Taking one lippie off cause of the heavy bottle other than that I love it!

on 9/17/2006 3:32:00 PM

The review below mine says it all, and I have nothing more to add than that the bottle is exquisite - I love the design of it - though it's heavy. This is also an unusual fragrance for me to wear because it is so light and feminime, but I have sniffed around it for a couple of years now, sampling it, thinking about it, and decided to buy it yesterday. I don't think I will regret it. And to sum it up, I haven't come across many that wears it. It's the only Gucci I like and will ever wear. UPDATE: It turns very sweet and flowery on me, but not in a bad way. The first times I wore it, I couldn't understand where that lovely smell came from - until I realized it was me. A strange thing though; my co-worker owns it too. And on her it smells lovely also, just like when sniffed on the bottle. On her it doesn't morph into something different as with me.

on 8/8/2006 9:53:00 AM

HATED this. the bouquet makes me want to be physically sick: i can't believe they've sullied the beautiful image that was created with gucci eau de parfum!