Uploaded by cosmokid

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/16/2007

My mom bought this for me recently and I love it. It's so pretty and fresh and girly. It's such a nice fragrance and the bottle is lovely. Gucci never disappoints with it's perfumes. This is one I will buy again.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium

Sep/02/2007

One of my favourite scents - very fresh, a bit fruity and sweet. I use this most out of all my other perfumes because I love it so much!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily

EyesHazel

Aug/07/2007

lovely fragrance (albeit a bit on the sweet side), attractive bottle, and an all around good scent for everyday (especially in spring/summer).

My one complaint? There is absolutely no staying power. I swear the stuff is gone after two hours. I'm very surprised to see people comment on how strong it is?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Aug/07/2007

not only will i buy this again, i'm stocking up on it! This is my new signature fragrance -- for years it was Marc Jacobs, then Miss Dior Cherie, now Gucci II. I'ts so different from other fragrances -- the peppery bottom note is so warm, but it's a killer floral with some spice. It's a mature scent, to me, and i think it really works with my body chemistry. I wore it outthis …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBlond

Jul/13/2007

I love this scent! It's a fruity floral tempered with a hint of spice and cedar. It's my signature scent and I have never gotten tired of it . I only wish they'd change the bottle--it's very plain, but super heavy, making it very unwieldy.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

EyesHazel

fromIfke

Jul/11/2007

awww! This one is forever!
It develops beautifully on my skin, and makes me feel confident and sensual at the same time. It is not overpowering, love it for everyday.

SkinOther

HairBlond

Jun/18/2007

I am SO in love with this perfume! i have about 20 perfumes in my collection and this one by far is my no.1 HG - it smells wonderful (very soft floral), lovely bottle, amazing staying power and it's pink! this perfume makes me feel so feminine!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

Jun/12/2007

Fantastic perfume! So sexy and feminine... the 50 ml bottle looks nice, but it is not practical at all - impossible to carry it in a purse. Will definitely buy it again (an soon since i am running out :)

SkinCombination, Medium

May/16/2007

I find the fragrance a little overpowering (even though it is quite nice) so only wear it for evening, but I just adore the bottle. Perfume is the only thing I have sitting on top of my dresser, so the bottle has to look great!

About reviewer (554 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

May/06/2007

I just bought this while on vacation in Florida, and I ADORE it. It's a parfum so it lasts a lot longer than most fragrances which are just eau de toilettes. It's a great scent, which can work for either day OR night. It's very feminine (And sexy! Guys keep giving me great compliments on it!) and flowery without being overbearing. I love it! And it comes in the chicest, square …Read more

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure