Weleda Skin Food

Weleda Skin Food
Skin FoodSkin FoodSkin Food

4.2

Water,Sunflower Seed Oil,Lanolin, Sweet Almond Oil,Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycerol Linoleate,Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Fragrance*, Viola Tricolor Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract,Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cholesterol, Limonene*, Linalool*,Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*.* From natural essential oils

on 9/30/2001 2:14:00 PM

After hearing all of the raves about this product, I just had to run to my Apple Annie's Natural Harvest store and buy a tube. I used it for about five days, and my skin was rosy and well moisturized and evened out. Well, after about 3 days, the breakouts began. I got horrible painful zits in places that I never get zits (on my forhead, cheeks, and near my brows. I am on Retin-A micro and haven't had significant breakouts in over a year, only small ones on my chin and around my jawline). I have quit using it for about a week now and all the breakouts have cleared up, and the only thing I have changed is to quit using the Skin food. I gave it to my sister who has completely different skin (almost never any breakouts, she washes with dove, doesn't use fancy lotions, just St. Ives vanilla body lotion on her face for about six years now, and her skin looks perfect all the time.) She liked it because it reminded her of the Origins Night-a-mins sample that I gave her last year which she loved but refuses to pay 30.00. Well, after about a week she also had breakouts. I can't recommend the much lauded skin food, because it really wrecked my complexion for over a week, I still have red spots from breakouts it caused that will probably take me until halloween to get rid of. My advise is to order from sephora.com and use it because if you have breakouts, you have 60 days to return it. I am out 15.00 and can't give this tube away to my family, they have heard the horror stories!

on 9/28/2001 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Who knew that such a rich emolient cream would work so well on my oily acne prone skin?! This cream is amazing. This is very rich, so you need only to use a tiny amount. This only would work well at night, because it is quite thick and is shiny on my face for awhile. Smells nice, a citrus smell. And not I have had no breakouts anymore since I have been using this, that is NONE. My skin is so silky soft AND it helped fade dark marks from past breakouts. A true holy grail product and for the price worth trying!

Video Reviews & Tutorials