Weleda Skin Food

Weleda Skin Food
Skin FoodSkin FoodSkin Food

4.2

Water,Sunflower Seed Oil,Lanolin, Sweet Almond Oil,Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycerol Linoleate,Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Fragrance*, Viola Tricolor Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract,Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cholesterol, Limonene*, Linalool*,Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*.* From natural essential oils

on 12/15/2018 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love how skin food is just that....it nourishes your skin softens the wrinkles and gives a subtle shimmer to my skin. The fragrance is herbal and subtle, as well. A little goes a long way. It's a great bargain for dry skin.

on 12/15/2018 11:58:00 AM

Lots of people wear this on their face. My only issue is that it has some ingredients in it that aren't good for your face. Those ingredients aren't bothering me yet, but I hope the day doesn't come when I react to them, because this is an everyday staple for me. I wear this morning and night. It is really thick but I rub it in about 10 minutes before I start my makeup routine. Watch the Lisa Eldrige video where she uses this on Kate Bosworth. That's exactly the way I use it. HG for me and I'm a skincare junkie.

on 12/15/2018 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a tube at my local Whole Foods. Had to try it when I read that Rhianna is crazy about it. It lives up to the hype: non-irritating, deeply hydrating and soothing. I use it on my driest spots: feet, especially heels, shins, elbows, hands. I like to slather it on my feet before putting on thick cotton socks to make it penetrate faster. My only complaint is that it's a little pricey.

Honestly a holy grail for me. I even use it on my face during winter and combine with some rose hip oil. It’s a good dupe for La Met at a quarter of the price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my HG cream when my face feels parched and my hands get chapped and rough, particularly in the cold months when the heat is on and sucking every bit of moisture from the air. It is super rich and a little goes a long way, this is one product I always have to remember I need to start off with just a little bit as I can always apply more but probably won’t need to. And the smell is refreshing, each time a treat for the senses!
My favorite use is at bedtime after washing where I will partially rub in a generous amount between my hands to liquify it, smear what I can from my palms all over my face, and work the rest in to the parts of my hands that need it the most until it is all fully absorbed. I wake up with my skin feeling super soft and it gets rid of those pesky fine lines that show up when my skin is dehydrated. I have somewhat sensitive skin but never had any issues while using skin food on my face.
I find the metal tube to be a luxury in today’s world where plastic is over used and abused, but I don’t like how it’s easily dented while carrying it in my purse so I keep it in the box for as long as I can. I highly recommend taking some care and squeezing from the end every time because any attempts to manipulate the shape of the tube may make it crack and product will always ooze out the tiny hole and make a mess.
Oh, this is a definite repurchase, it has been for the last 10 years or more!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am using weleda since long time with the experience of using this product is too good.This product provides necessary moisturizing to my skin.
I will recommend to use this product if you want to know the latest updates about skin products check out my website
www.yaseenbeautyproducts.com

on 11/19/2018 12:29:00 AM

I love how soft it makes my skin feel BUT it clogs my pores and now I’m trying to find something tho unclog them. I wish it worked for me, I really do.

on 11/16/2018 3:53:00 PM

Holy grail of luxe look on a budget. This is a ride or die for me. Use it for everything! Oh you've got dry lips - skin food. You have some rough skin - skin food. Want a good old glow? - SKIN FOOD. Let alone it's originally intended uses like hands!
Best smell, amazing stuff. Personally I use it like or the celeb make up artists, as a primer/ lock in moisture. Wizard of my beauty cabinet!

on 11/15/2018 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

When my undereyes get super dry during the winter, this is literally the only thing that helps. I am sooo grateful that this exists, because otherwise my undereye area would be a dry, flaky, puffy and sad mess from November through March every year. Other highly moisturizing creams just increase irritation and sting, but this is so gentle while still being moisturizing that it doesn't cause any issues.

This is a heavy, heavy duty moisturizer. I use it sparingly and only on areas that really need it. It comes out of the tube super thick, so I usually warm it up on my hands before applying. This isn't something that you apply to your full face if you have normal skin, and it doesn't wear well under makeup for me because it's so thick (it's definitely a night cream when I put it on my face). It has a pleasant, herb-y smell that I find to be very soothing. Aside from my eye area, I use it on my lips too, and any areas that are especially dry during the winter months.

Bonus is that it also makes a great, natural-looking dewy highlight on your cheekbones! Love a multi-use product ;).

on 11/14/2018 11:28:00 PM

I've recently added this to my skin care routine now that the colder months are approaching and my skin has never been better. I use this at night more because it's thick and I really slather it all over my face and when I wake up in the morning my skin is so moisturized and makeup application is better because the dry patches are gone. I've stopped using eye creams and replaced it with this instead. I also mix with my hand creams for added moisture. I use it on my elbows, I mix it with Nuxe dry oil for my feet... I've incorporated it with everything because it's so good! I have it in the car, office, purse, everywhere! It's that good!