RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Kasbah

Price: $

on 3/28/2011 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Kasbah is one of my favorite lipsticks ever. I love the peachy apricot
color, creamy texture, price, everything. Has a taste sort of like
Dr. Pepper. Some comparable colors I have in other lines are
Sandalwood Beige by Revlon, and BE Sweet Apricot.

on 3/22/2011 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I can't believe that I never did this review . this is a very pretty color but it can be tricky . Its very sexy , very innocent , very sophisticated IF you can handle the orange .

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Well, I wouldn't buy it again, but that is no fault of the formula. It's creamy and comfortable, and the wear is longer than average. The color is lovely— a terracotta to me. Unfortunately it reads a bit too orange on me and makes my face just look slightly off....I'm fair neutral leaning to cool, with blue-gray eyes and dark blond hair.

What I do love is to mix this lippy in with another, cooler and more pink shade, and it becomes just perfect. I'll hang on to it for that!

on 8/5/2010 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I've been trying to branch out lately with L/S colors but always seem to gravitate (and purchase) basically the same thing. I was determined to try something different when I spotted this shade. And to think I almost passed it by...Yikes! I LOVE IT!!! This color is hard to describe but it's like a nude shade with the volume turned way up. There is an orange cast but more like a reddish brick tone (not too red) that really flatters. More warm, I think. Strange... because this just lights up my cool (NW25) toned complexion. The staying power is pretty good and it doesn't bleed. Way more hydrating than many of the other lipstick brands I've tried.The smell is kinda funky...like the lipsticks of long ago but not unpleasant. All and all I love this lipstick and will repurchase.

Love it. The texture is so nice! I wouldn't say this color would be flattering on everyone (especially those with tanned skin, it's too orangey for that), but I love the nude-orange-pinkish color. I would definitely buy this again!

on 11/23/2009 3:34:00 PM

Just got this color today, they were having a half off sale at Walgreens, and I have to say I really like this color. My tube doesn't have any red at all in it, so I don't know if they changed the formula or what. Or if mine is an older one. Anyhow, mine is a beautiful orangy-nude color. Perfect for brunettes!!!

on 11/13/2009 4:52:00 PM

Edit: I realized that this is WAY too warm/dark for me. Also, the scent got very irritating... too sickly sweet.

I am neutral-leaning-to-warm NC25, Asian. On my not-so-pigmented lips, this is a beautiful, warm, shimmer-free terracotta. I use very little of this lipstick because it's so pigmented. The scent is a little overwhelming, but I can deal.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Kasbah is a perfect mix of red and orange for a wearable terracotta shade with a little shimmer too. I did my foundation, powder and cheek color before putting on my lipstick and noticed that the lipstick alone brought enough color to my face that I could pair it with a bare / neutral eye. Perfect pop of color for when you don't have time to do your eyemakeup.

This looks really pretty with Revlon SL l/g in Lifes a Peach. It turns into a bright coral/pink shade!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

wow another winner from rimmel. color me impressed their lipstick line is to die for. this color is just divine. it's like this pretty gold like peach. not sure how else to describe it but it really compliments my nc15 skin and red hair. lovely! wear is pretty good and i haven't noticed any bleeding when paired wtih a lipliner.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Beautiful Terracotta shade...but runs more orange on my pigmented lips..not complaining though because orange looks fantastic on me!!! This brings out the light gold/brown flecks in my honey colored eyes....AMAZING!!! I like to wear this with a natural looking eye though...because it overpowers my light olive complexion if I put heavy eye makeup with this shade.