Uploaded by meligonlan

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/17/2004

This sheer, warm red is easy to wear and quite flattering, too. It's a pretty, non-fussy lipstick. I do fear I'm going to run through my tube quickly-- there is not a great deal of product, and I need to reapply every three or four hours. At least I don't need a mirror for this one.

About reviewer (186 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Other, Other

fromrenemy

Nov/04/2004

Nice red. Not too bright and somewhat sheer, but still red, not pink. Beautiful packaging.

About reviewer (432 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Sep/08/2004

I've wanted to buy this for ages and finally gave in at the duty free. It's a perfect, medium-sheer warm red, just as its name implies and it is very versatile. Will certainly repurchase. A really good product with very good packaging too.

About reviewer (214 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

fromTima

Sep/01/2004

WHAT A GREAT LIPSTICK!!! after reading the excellent reviews on this shade, I decided to give it a try. so glad I did it! the colour is a perfect, natural, warm brownish-red.it is one of MLBB. although I usually prefer my lippies with shimmer, it doesn`t bother me that this baby is without one. looks very natural on me, but enormously flattering. enhances my hazel eyes perfectly and goes really …Read more

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Aug/01/2004

I like this color. I'm not big on reds because I think they are too harsh for me. I'm a PPP with brown hair and blue eyes. This color is sheer and it's a perfect shade of red. Almost hard to describe. Not too light, not too dark, not too bright, not too orangy or bluey like some reds can be.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairGrey, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Apr/16/2004

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! One of my absolute favorites! A sheer ambered red that even a strawberry blonde like me can wear! Smooth and moisturizing and housed in an adorable metal case adorned with pink. Perfect!

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

fromLeighS

Mar/30/2004

A red I can wear! It's difficult finding a red lipstick to suit my PPP warm-toned skin and strawberry blonde hair but this is a perfect muted warm-toned red.

About reviewer (298 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Mar/18/2004

This is the ONLY sheer red I've ever been able to find that doesn't turn fuschia on me (I'm a warm PPP). It's a wonderful find and I'm going to be buying it for years and years!

About reviewer (426 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlack

Mar/18/2004

Honey red was sort of an impulse buy for me, but I am glad i got this shade. Absolutely beautiful on blondes. I'm not a huge fan of Clinique's lip shades or just colors across the board (I prefer them for foundation and the like) but for some reason or another, any of their reddish shades, like this and black honey, look especially cute on me.

About reviewer (206 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Feb/11/2004

a nice warm taupey red, just a teeny bit orange (the name, 'honey red', is really perfectly fitting.) it is sheer with slightly more coverage then almost lipstick. it is moisturizing and long lasting. no smell and a hint of shine. i would highly recomend this!

About reviewer (430 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm