TiGi Curls Rock Curl Booster

TiGi Curls Rock Curl Booster

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this whole entire line! The curls booster smells soooooo good it's ridiculous!! The boys seem to like the scent as well since I been getting lots of compliments when I wear this, they all seem to think it's perfume! This stuff is like a hairspray but wiht out the stickyness or the hard/firming crunchiness hairspray can leave behind. When I mix this weth my amplifier and some hairspray afterwards my hair is left frizz free and stays in place all day long wihtout drying or leaving my hair feeling crunchy

on 4/24/2009 2:12:00 PM

CurlsRock Shampoo + Conditioner + Leave-In Conditioner + Booster = Great product line for my thick (but fine) shoulder-length tight ringlets.

Can't use a heavy-hand. But used sparingly, my curls don't frizz, are bouncy, well-defined, shiny, and full of fabulous body.

People have commented on how great this line smells. Here, I beg to disagree. I really don't like how this smells - I get furniture polish. But hey, if it works on my hair, I'll don't mind loading up on body lotion and perfume.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

As far as I can tell, this did NOTHING for my hair. I bought this with the Amplifier styler which gave my curls a nice boost. With this, I didn't notice any change. And what's worse, about half-way through the bottle, the nozzle stopped working and leaked. Plus, to add fuel to the fire, I think it's aerosol. Bottom line: Don't waste your money.

on 12/13/2008 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This works better on soaking wet hair and layered with gel. My curls were perfect throughout the day with little frizz. On dry hair, it does zilch for definition. It actaully seems to dry a bit crunchy in some areas when used alone. It does smell good, but can be a bit much for those that are scent-sensitive. Not sure if I would buy again, but still good to keep around.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This made m natural curls looser and wimper and just generally didnt do much good for me. It smells amazing and probably works well for some hair type but not mine. No volume, no hold, no maor difference.

on 11/7/2008 5:26:00 AM

Crunchy. If I use a little bit, it doesn't do the trick except for add shine, and if I use more, it ends up crunchy. Doesn't work for me.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have very long, fine curly hair that is very prone to frizz. This product (when used sparingly) really helps to define and add shine to my curls. However, if I tend to spray too much in one area it gets pretty crunchy. The packaging is great; one quick spray and my hair is much more beautiful! It is a bit pricey though. That's the biggest downside..however if I find it on sale I will definitely buy again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I had never purchased this product in the curls rock line until recently because it always seemed like a pointless step. However, I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I don't think this product does anything for the curls themselves, but it does add a lot of body to my hair. I spray it throughout after putting in the leave-in moisture. It acts as a nice primer for the sticky amplifier, too. I actally like the amplifier a lot more now, because it goes it a lot nicer over this booster. The booster does a good job of keeping my curls shape throughout the day. Only con is that it tangles my hair a bit.

on 5/3/2008 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Read the reviews and took a chance...

Yipeee!!!

I love this stuff! I spray it in damp hair, then add a pump of the amplifier and scrunch. The curls I thought were gone after having a baby are back!!! I don't wash the following day and just spray this stuff in and I'm good to go! I've also started using the Tigi Manipulator...love that stuff too!!

on 6/24/2008 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

After all the great reviews I really wanted to try this product. Ill also mention that I really wanted to like this product, but it just didnt do it for me. The smell is good, but I find it cloying (smells like the blue body splash from VS). I think the problem may be that I simply have too long (and thick) hair for this. This sure doesn't beat any gel or mousse that I already own. I will also agree with some others that this ruins any chance of second day hair - its up for swap lol.

Popular Styling Products