TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

on 11/24/2003 1:07:00 AM

I really like curls rock - when I let my hair air dry, it gives me a nice pretty wave that seems all old fashioned and romantic. When the stylist used this on me and used a blow dryer - WOW - then I had some curls I never knew I was capable of! I use it very sparingly though, because too much and I think it gets a bit crunchy. Great smell, and I think the packaging is really fun (and not messy when I've traveled!).

on 8/1/2009 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This product worked OK for my wavy hair but didn't impress as much as it should for the price. I just finished a bottle and found that it works best when applied to wet hair. There is also a fine line between applying too much and not enough, and it took a few applications to figure it out - too much and you get crunchy hair, too little and you get no results. But when applied correctly it gives me well-defined waves with very little frizz. The fragrance is softly sweet. The product is an aerosol which isn't the best thing for the environment, and it contains alcohols and silicones which could dry out the hair. But it's the best curl enhancer I've tried so far.

on 12/13/2008 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This works better on soaking wet hair and layered with gel. My curls were perfect throughout the day with little frizz. On dry hair, it does zilch for definition. It actaully seems to dry a bit crunchy in some areas when used alone. It does smell good, but can be a bit much for those that are scent-sensitive. Not sure if I would buy again, but still good to keep around.

on 6/24/2008 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

After all the great reviews I really wanted to try this product. Ill also mention that I really wanted to like this product, but it just didnt do it for me. The smell is good, but I find it cloying (smells like the blue body splash from VS). I think the problem may be that I simply have too long (and thick) hair for this. This sure doesn't beat any gel or mousse that I already own. I will also agree with some others that this ruins any chance of second day hair - its up for swap lol.

on 11/13/2007 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I liked this stuff, although I don't know why. Like someone said, it really does seem like a glorified hairspray, although it is one that gives me hair remarkable lift. Not bad.

on 6/24/2009 1:03:00 PM

I have no idea what this is supposed to do. It is similar to a light holding hairspray. This entire line doesn't do much for my curls. In fact, I think this makes me frizz a bit!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This made m natural curls looser and wimper and just generally didnt do much good for me. It smells amazing and probably works well for some hair type but not mine. No volume, no hold, no maor difference.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product after reading some reviews that suggested that using this along with the curl amplifier would give best results...it did on some days and on others, not so good. The amplifier works better, but for some reason both have recently dried my hair out. I use to get really definied curls, now just poof and dry waves. Would not repurchase.

This product to me is just glorified hairspray. Did nothing for curls. Smells great though!

This stuff is too light and has no hold whatsoever. I don't know about everyone else, but I sure don't want to go through a $14 can of what is like a no-hold hairspray every few days. The only thing I liked about it was that it does smell great, it has a sweet fruity smell. Beware... this product was made to be used in conjunction with the curls rock amplifier, which is REALLY sticky and gummy, my guess is that this was made to cut the weight out of the other product, but who wants to pay $30.00 for what should be one product??? I even tried this the next day as they recommended and ended up fragrancing the whole room instead.

Popular Styling Products