TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

on 8/24/2009 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I only use this product as a spray on dry hair, as my hair is relatively fine (there is a lot of it, but each strand is thin) and can be easily weighed down by crunch-inducing styling products. From reading other reviews I think that using this on dry hair is not the typical way people are using this, but it is working nicely for me. Hairsprays tend to make my hair too crunchy, which I hate. This works to slightly define my hair and give it a bit of bounce, but without making my hair a helmet. I seriously doubt that this stuff would create waves or curls where they did not already exist, but for me is like a really light hairspray that smells good. It is a bit expensive, but I do not really use that much so my can has lasted me for months so far, so I will probably repurchase. For the record, my hair is a few inches past my shoulders, wavy to a little curly (s-curve at top of hair, turns into big spirals at bottom of hair).

on 7/25/2009 2:28:00 AM

Excellent spray for curly hair which helps define and plump up my curls. I have re-purchased several times and consider it a must have hair styling product.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have very long, fine curly hair that is very prone to frizz. This product (when used sparingly) really helps to define and add shine to my curls. However, if I tend to spray too much in one area it gets pretty crunchy. The packaging is great; one quick spray and my hair is much more beautiful! It is a bit pricey though. That's the biggest downside..however if I find it on sale I will definitely buy again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I had never purchased this product in the curls rock line until recently because it always seemed like a pointless step. However, I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I don't think this product does anything for the curls themselves, but it does add a lot of body to my hair. I spray it throughout after putting in the leave-in moisture. It acts as a nice primer for the sticky amplifier, too. I actally like the amplifier a lot more now, because it goes it a lot nicer over this booster. The booster does a good job of keeping my curls shape throughout the day. Only con is that it tangles my hair a bit.

Love it. It is a bit pricy for college freshman me, I got it buy one get one free so I bought this and the Bed Head Split End Mender... It works wonderfully... I don't use it every time I wash my hair, though.. just occasionally. I have frizzy, wavy hair, and the Booster makes my curls a lot softer and less frizzy. I only gave it a 4 because I still have to use my parade of other products with it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It's cool but not exactly necessary. It smells real good.

on 11/5/2007 10:18:00 PM

I have wavy hair that I can wear wavy or straight pretty easily. Unlike a lot of people, I use this in dry hair for an extra boost when I'm wearing it wavy. I think it smells great and adds some definition, but definitely isn't something that curly girls can use alone.

on 8/19/2007 7:20:00 PM

Lots of people seem to be confusing this with the Amplifier... This is a spray, not the thing in the pump dispenser. I'm not really sure about what this does for my hair... When I use it on wet hair before blow drying it does an OK job. Usually I spray this on after blow drying or when I want my curls to "perk up" a bit, it defines them and they look shinier too. I like the smell, sort of fruity. On the downside it doesn't really last that long. The product that is, not the smell.

I just tried this product on my fine, long, naturally wavy hair. I normally blow dry my hair straight, but wanted to bring out the wave instead. I thought it was very clean on my hair and didn't weigh it down. It could get a bit crunchy if you spray too much. It gave me nice beachy waves. I also loved the fruity smell!

on 12/26/2006 11:54:00 AM