TiGi Curls Rock Curl Booster

TiGi Curls Rock Curl Booster

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

I adore this stuff. I don't have naturally curly hair - I have a digital perm (loose, curly waves) and this stuff brings out the curls beautifully - either on dry hair or damp hair.

I generally use it on damp hair first and then again on my hair when it's dry just to 'boost' the curl. I don't get super-defined curls from it, but for my perm it works wonders. The smell is quite nice too.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Superb for bringing out the curls, really useful. Doesn't weigh hair down and makes hair soft and smells very nice. HG for me! Can be a bit drying though.

on 5/23/2006 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you are reading these reviews...I think many people are confusing this with the Curls Rock Amplifier (white cream). This is Curls Rock Curl Booster, an aerosal spray (looks like a hair spray can). I have fine wavy hair. This stuff really helps give my hair that "boost". It helps me to scrunch up my waves into curls-especially at the crown. I could use it every day, but usually save it for when I need perfect hair. I can use it on wet hair to help perfect my scrunch and cut down on frizz or on dry hair at my crown where it gets flat to give it a boost. I use this with ISO Bouncy Creme (my curly day staple for over 6 years now).

on 4/15/2006 9:42:00 PM

I have finally found a product that lets me wear my hair curly! I have very curly hair naturally, but have always straightened it every day. This gives perfect curls, and lasts all day. Beware though -- if you use the slightest bit too much, your hair will be crunchy. Try about one pump for long hair, a half pump for less than shoulder length.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is a staple in my styling regimen. I use it before I blow dry and it really is amazing!! Adds volume and curl and doesn't leave any build up...smells decent too!

I have naturally wavy hair, which is straightened 90% of the time, so this wasn't really on my priorities list, but when my mom brought it home for me I decided to give it a whirl. Nice to know that my hair can (naturally) look that nice! I spritzed it with this after washing it, and when I woke up the next morning I had a head full of shiny, beautiful curls! What a great product for those of us who get bored with straight hair once in a while. Anyways, if you wear your hair curly all the time, you will adore this.

on 3/22/2005 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I use it with the Curls Rock Ampliflier). I have wavy-curly hair that is sort of thick. This gave me nice, controlled, ringlet curls! It's what I've always dreamed of. I find this and the other product pricey ($14 each!), but I got them together for $21 at a JCPenney Salon sale. For info, I use the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Conditioner and moisturizing shampoo. I love my hair with this stuff! Buy it! Next I plan on trying the other products in the Curls Rock line.

on 12/9/2004 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have shoulder length blonde hair with 3B curls, and along with the Curls Rock Amplifier this is my holy grail of curly hair product.

I started using the amplifier and then was introduced to this product. I find that I can use it on it's own, but if I want crazy, voluminous defined curls, I'll use it with the Curls Rock Amplifier. I do find I go through it quicker that the Curls Rock Amplifier. Curly heads like myself understand how hard it is to find a product that works well on curly hair. I've definitely found the products that work best for me.

on 9/21/2003 3:34:00 PM

Don't ask me how this stuff works because I have no idea how it can take my totally STICK STRAIGHT hair (I tell you there is not a single curl or wave in it!) and make curls out of it, but it does. I really does work! This is another product from the Curls Rock line, but is a spray similar to Root Boost. I spray this all over, add some Frisky, then blow dry with a difuser and scrunching my hair as I go along -- viola! -- curly head.

on 12/13/2009 5:17:00 AM

I like this product enough to rebuy it, but not because it makes my curls fabulous. At first, I wanted to find a curl product that would give me more volume to my curls, so I got this and the TiGi Curl Rock Curl Amplifier. The amplifier is a horrible glue that made my hair feel greasy and gross. So I decided to try the spray with my matrix curl.life curl milk, and it was perfect. This added a bit of volume and some nice shine to my hair without a heavy, crunchy or gross feeling. Loved it.

A bit on the expensive side though, and the cap on the top is very easy to split and break. That is why I took one lippy off.