PANTENE Classic Clean shampoo

PANTENE Classic Clean shampoo

3.2

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i remember using this when i was younger. i hated how my hair felt after i washed it & let it air dry. my hair just felt.. weird ? it didn't feel full or soft at all. & i also remember my hair falling out rather frequently after using the shampoo, but maybe it's just me.
i have not used this shampoo in years & will never intend on using it ever again.

on 1/13/2009 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Pantene is right when they claim to be salon quality. I've tried salon brands, as well as Pantene, and I got the same results. Coarse, thick, dry hair that feels like it has a coating of plastic on top. Very difficult to work with. I hate to say it, but I'd buy Suave or VO5 before I bought Pantene again.

I tried this shampoo after having some luck with the Moisture Renewal shampoo hoping it wouldn't build up so quickly. Well, this shampoo dries out my hair after just several days' use, so it isn't what I am looking for. It's OK for once in awhile, but I still need something else for daily use.

on 6/6/2008 8:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I can see why people would dislike this shampoo, but this does the best job for me.
I never do anything else to my hair but shampoo and condition (I don't even blowdry!), and this really makes my really long, thick, straight, very heavy black hair very pretty, wavy and voluminous.
Honestly, I have tried using many other shampoos, but a lot of them make me hair straight, boring, and overall really blah. The only thing that might be close would be Sunsilk (ha, I know), but I can't stand the scent of that stuff. This smells sooo much better,
No, I've used this stuff for years, and I'm sticking with it.

on 3/7/2008 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Not a bad product, makes hair soft, clean and not heavy. Love the clean scent.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this shampoo along with the Classic Care Conditioner and they're working great for my fine, dry, damaged, frizzy hair. This shampoo and conditioner make my hair soft, frizz-free, conditioned, and smelling great.

I'm probably one of the people that have said in the past that Pantene is horrible(all the while wishing it would work better because I LOVE the scent), but now I've finally found a Pantene worth buying.

I've used the other Pantene shampoos & conditioner combinations(Smooth & Sleek, Hydrating Curls, Daily Moisture Renewal, etc.) and THIS combination is the most moisturizing to me.

Would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

My HG shampoo and conditioner. I have tried several expensive brands and I find they are no better than this. My hair feels soft and silky after using it. My hair is dyed blonde and chemically straightened, so it has a lot of damage. But this stuff helps my hair stay in good condition. And it is very affordable. I highly recommend you give it a try!

on 12/5/2007 1:31:00 PM

I have oily hair and havent had any build up like some of the other MUA's. This is the only shampoo that gets my hair really clean without drying it out. It lathers really well, smells like shampoo should, i love it! Will definatly repurchase

on 12/29/2006 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

There is nothing clean about Classic Clean. It left a horrible build-up on my hair. It's got a nice scent and it's relatively cheap. The package is hard to open, especially with wet hands. I will never be buying this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

it was OK. the bottles are hard to open though. get Citre Shine instead, it is wayyy better than Pantene.

Popular Shampoos