4.3

on 11/27/2005 12:16:00 AM

I've bought this for my last 2 loves & have to say it is One of my "weak in the knees" cologne for men! I use it on occasion too..it's so damn sexy.

on 11/19/2005 11:56:00 AM

This smell is one every man should wear! A 600lbs man or elephant could wear this and I would turn around with drool coming down my chin from noticing this smell. I always tell every guy I know to get this scent! Very warm and shall I say "erotic".

on 10/10/2005 5:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The most sexy perfume for man I ever smelled; when it happens to come across this scent I can't help turning around: unfortunately most of the times the user is a deception:-)
Use just a little bit otherwise it's just too much (like G.Armani Acqua)

on 7/19/2005 12:51:00 AM

I don't get the comparisons to Grey Flannel that people talk about at all! Not even remotely alike. This is a very cedary, dry, woody fragrance on my skin. It sort of starts out a tad harsh and too masculine but dries to a glorious pencil shaving woodiness that makes me want to snuggle. I can see a man with some stubble wearing this in Aspen after a long day on the mountain skiing. Sexy!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my all time favorite men's fragrance. Warm, woody, spicy, masculine, and always a turn-on. I agree with one reviewer that this is a more mature scent -- don't think I'd want to smell it on a youngin, but phowar on the over 30 set!

on 4/16/2005 9:27:00 AM

This is a classic. When my husband wears Fahrenheit, I stay very close to him and makes me crazy for him. I only like him to wear this when we have extra time;), if you know what I mean. I would also say I don't see younger guys wearing this. I would recommend it for the mature boys over 30ish.

Very sexy fragrance!!! It's a bit old school but I still love the smell of this scent. I would still perfer this one to some of the other ones out today. Makes a man smell like a man!

I think this is too strong. My boyfriend wore it once and I couldnt even sit next to him.

on 11/12/2004 3:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This my favorite men's fragrance. I have purchased this for my husband for years and I never get sick of it! It almost smells like irish spring soap to me, but not as fresh. It is way more warm and dare I say, erotic!

Super sexy! And as mentioned, not as predictable as the usual suspects in men's cologne (Cool Water, I'm talking about you!)
The only thing I love on my man as much as this is Marc Jacobs for men. Yummy!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Touch for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance