Uploaded by kirinazhar

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/27/2005

I've bought this for my last 2 loves & have to say it is One of my "weak in the knees" cologne for men! I use it on occasion too..it's so damn sexy.

About reviewer (258 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

Nov/19/2005

This smell is one every man should wear! A 600lbs man or elephant could wear this and I would turn around with drool coming down my chin from noticing this smell. I always tell every guy I know to get this scent! Very warm and shall I say "erotic".

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other

Oct/10/2005

The most sexy perfume for man I ever smelled; when it happens to come across this scent I can't help turning around: unfortunately most of the times the user is a deception:-)
Use just a little bit otherwise it's just too much (like G.Armani Acqua)

About reviewer (316 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesOther

3.0

Jul/19/2005

I don't get the comparisons to Grey Flannel that people talk about at all! Not even remotely alike. This is a very cedary, dry, woody fragrance on my skin. It sort of starts out a tad harsh and too masculine but dries to a glorious pencil shaving woodiness that makes me want to snuggle. I can see a man with some stubble wearing this in Aspen after a long day on the mountain skiing. Sexy!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (772 reviews)

May/06/2005

This is my all time favorite men's fragrance. Warm, woody, spicy, masculine, and always a turn-on. I agree with one reviewer that this is a more mature scent -- don't think I'd want to smell it on a youngin, but phowar on the over 30 set!

About reviewer (163 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Apr/16/2005

This is a classic. When my husband wears Fahrenheit, I stay very close to him and makes me crazy for him. I only like him to wear this when we have extra time;), if you know what I mean. I would also say I don't see younger guys wearing this. I would recommend it for the mature boys over 30ish.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

EyesHazel

Feb/05/2005

Very sexy fragrance!!! It's a bit old school but I still love the smell of this scent. I would still perfer this one to some of the other ones out today. Makes a man smell like a man!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

3.0

Nov/28/2004

I think this is too strong. My boyfriend wore it once and I couldnt even sit next to him.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBlack

EyesGreen

Nov/12/2004

This my favorite men's fragrance. I have purchased this for my husband for years and I never get sick of it! It almost smells like irish spring soap to me, but not as fresh. It is way more warm and dare I say, erotic!

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oct/27/2004

Super sexy! And as mentioned, not as predictable as the usual suspects in men's cologne (Cool Water, I'm talking about you!)
The only thing I love on my man as much as this is Marc Jacobs for men. Yummy!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age19-24