4.3

on 10/31/2010 7:22:00 PM

This is my all time fav on my DH. Its woody, spicy and clean. Yes, all three...if your sweetie has never tried it, get them a small bottle, you won't regret it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This fragrance is pure sexy in a bottle. Very woodsy, yet very soft with the sandalwood coming through.

Its a very sexy manly scent, without being overpowering. I can never stop smelling my husband when we wears this :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Loathed it upon first sniff, having grown up on the fresh & friendly likes of CKOne and Lacoste Essential; now consider it my HG fragrance, my perfume avatar, the one I want to be buried with a bottle of. Goes on fresh, floral and herbal; quickly morphs into the smell of the inside of your garage, mid-July (lawnmower trimmings, gasoline, sawdust); then settles into a nutty, musky groove that calls to mind a warm leather jacket in the cooler months, and dry baked earth (or asphalt) in the summer. Dark, mesmerizing, and addictive; the "tall dark stranger" in fragrance form. Old-school in the best possible way. Were it up to me, every man on earth would smell like this.

on 2/22/2010 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Well, Idk...I would LOVE to buy this...I know it's a men's fragrance but it smells just amazing.
My ex Husband wore this all the time, I mean, dude bathed in it. It did not offend me though, but rather made me feel warm, safe and relaxed. The beauty of his memory (although he was a bastard) lives in the scent of this wonderful fragrance. It speaks of sexiness, confidence and youth...more specifically OUR youth together and our long gone love...which is why I won't buy it and wear it. Plus he was a very fair blond and I don't think this would smell the same on me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I guess i'm in the minority here but all I get from this scent is MOTOR OIL!! Seriously, I work around fragrances all day and I have to say that this is by far one of the worst. I tried to like it but I just can't get past that motor oil accord I keep smelling. If that was toned down, I think it would be fine. I guess this scent might appeal to a guy who wants to smell like Mr. Alpha Male in the Extreme. If I want to smell quaker state, I'll go get my oil changed. Pass.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have to agree with the majority of the reviewers here - Fahrenheit is hot! I bought the deoderant for my bf, who is very picky about cologne, and he loves it! I can stop smelling his arm pits, lol. Also the deoderant doesn't irritate his sensitive skin, which he has always had an issue with. It's sweet and spicy and masculine, yet not too over the top masculine like some men's cologne. I just order a second one for him, and hope to get a bottle of the fragrance soon also!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Fahrenheit is a classic fragrance from Christian Dior. It is still one of their best sellling men's fragrances. It is quite strong and masculine. For a while I just resisted wearing it. It smells great on a lot of guys, but I always thought it wouldn't suit me. I tried it on and was surprised at how good it smelled on me. I like some musky scents but normally my fragrance is quite light and citrusy. This was a surprise for me! It's a classic scent, definitely smells like it came from the 80s.

Hate to be the one to give a negative review in the midst of all these raves but this product does absolutely nothing for me when my bf wears it. I can't smell it on him!! There is nothing wrong with my nose either...very strange. Wish he'd switch back to Joop...

on 1/7/2008 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff on my husband skin! He used up his bottle and hasn't had the desire to want another. He wears lemale(this stuff is awesome too) and has everything it comes in. Fahrenheit really is a sexy scent. Very woodsy and manly scent.

on 11/26/2007 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've worn this since I was 15 years old, it's described as an older guy's cologne but on my skin it always turns incredibly soft and appealing and I'm thirty and it's still my signature scent.

It's incredibly sexy and I will repurchase, again and again and again, as I have for the past 16 years. There's nothing dated about this scent, it's timeless and a classic.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Touch for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance