Burberry Brit

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Burberry Brit

3.8

on 11/15/2005 8:24:00 AM

I have to say this is a rare find - not rare in the fragrance sense, but rare in that both my mother and my husband love this fragrance! Both are picky (and opinionated!)... and I was ready to Ebay this away when both of them piped up and told me they thought it smelled great! It IS a safe fragrance, appropriate for all sorts of gatherings and activities... I even wore it to the gym last night. It can be a very solid player in my fragrance wardrobe - it fits nicely in between wearings of VS Heavenly and Pink, my two all-time faves.

on 11/7/2005 4:29:00 PM

I like the light and grown up scent of this...I'm not great at describing fragrances but I find it appropriate to wear to work. I used to think it was spicy but now I think it smells a little frutier but is still a light scent. It doesn't seem to last long, though.

on 10/18/2005 12:33:00 PM

This one changes a lot on me from wet to drydown. I love both. I just got a little decant of this but i find myself wearing it often. It doesnt last that long but i carry around the decant so i can always reapply. I also own london and prefer this one (though this one is a little less unique). When i run out of my decant i will definatley purchase a full size bottle.

EDIT: This has become my HG. I LOVE it! Im addicted to it and want to wear it allt he time and have basically been ignoring all my other scents. I swapped for a large bottle of the EDT andi have a bottle of the EDP coming in the mail. My only qualm is that it doesnt last that long but hopefully the EDP will last better.

on 10/9/2005 12:57:00 PM

This is my everday perfume. I simply adore it. I love the almond and pear mixture. I was afraid I would grow tired of it when I bought it, but I enjoy it more. A staple fragrance for me. I have the EDT and it is soft, but lasts all day. I can smell it on my arm at the end of the day.

on 10/3/2005 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have the edp and I pile it on but it doesn't last more than 20 minutes on me. It's really spicy and overwhelming at first but quickly dries down to a nice sugary vanilla before it disappears completely. It's not a fragrance to write home about.

on 8/15/2005 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just bought this. I really like it. It is very easy to wear. Although I really like it, I would not consider it my HG fragrance. I have not found it yet. I love perfume so I am always searching for that "one" perfect scent. This is a comfort scent for me.

on 7/15/2005 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This perfume is too heavy for me. I can't really put my finger on the note of this scent that I don't like, but on paper it sounds nice, lime, ice pear, green almonds. If you are going to use this, use just a little, or spray it and then walk into it. Sometimes I like this scent and sometimes I don't. I wouldn't wear it, but I think some people could pull it off gracefully.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent. Love the vanilla and pear and amber and everything! Smells sooo good and lasts all day too.

on 6/19/2005 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE!! Whenever i wear it i get so many compliments!!

The smell is great, very creamy and sweet, but more sophisticated than just wearing a vanilla body spray. It has a lot more going for it than the vanilla, some great floral notes as well. It smells different on the skin than in the bottle. Price is ok - about average for a dept store brand. As for the package, it has a version of the Burberry check. It is reminiscent of my college time spent in London, and makes me want to put on a black raincoat and posh accent.

Popular Fragrances