Burberry Brit

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Burberry Brit

3.8

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Burberry Brit is the floral/fruit lovers version of Burberry fragrance. There are some definite lime notes initially that blend down into a vanilla/white floral of some sort. I'm not the best at describing fragrances, but this is certainly the kind that you want to douse yourself in because it smells so darn good. I feel sorry for my co-workers if they don't like it because I definitely feel like I'm "that girl" sometimes that you can smell coming from 3 halls away! LOVE IT.
Scent lasts all day on me as well, which is great. Definitely recommend.
Price is great too, especially if you can buy a tester online.

on 3/24/2005 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely wonderful fragrance!! I was afraid to try any Burberry fragrance because I thought they might be too masculine or something (though I don't know why). This is so different from anything I've ever used. I really notice the almond and anything almond makes my mouth water!!! This also lasts and lasts; I can still smell it on my wrist the next morning. It is one of the hottest selling fragrances right now so go for it!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wasn't too impressed with this, first the bottle is ugly, I never got Burberry's obsession with plaid. But to each thier own, now on the smell. It smells like vanilla w/ a touch of baby powder. Wish I didn't get a big bottle of it, Cause I won't use it agin. Smells just like the new fragrance for girls, Barbie. I got that for my little sister and this smells just like it. two thumbs down

on 6/2/2004 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I agree with a previous post- it smells JUST LIKE Electric Youth. Debbie Gibson should sue. I wonder if she wears it. Quality wise, it wears off very quickly, which is a good thing. Then again, this 80s revival stuff going on, some people may like it.