OPI Blushingham Palace

No Image

4.2

on 5/2/2005 12:32:00 PM

Very cute medium rosey mauve with a hint of lilac. Pearly/frosty finish. No shimmer. Sorta Barbie-ish, but quieter. A very girly color. Typical OPI quality in terms of wear. These suckers are expensive, though (around $8) and I can barely justify spending so much on polish I probably won't wear very often (I get bored of colors quickly and change my nail/toe color almost weekly). But good investment if you like the color.

Another hit for OPI. This is one of those pinks that effortlessly glides from spring to summer to fall and then onto winter.

on 12/15/2004 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautiful color. It's a dusty rose color with a hint of lilac. It's one of OPI's frosted shades, so if you don't like frost you may not like this this. I find it's not too light nor too dark...just the right shade. I absolutley will buy it again.

I love this color! I'm a cool-toned PPP, so I wear a lot of pinks...especially mauves. The metallic shine to it makes it different than the other pinks I have. Also, the staying power is great. I'd definitely buy it again :)

on 10/1/2004 4:20:00 PM

This is a gorgeous lilac frost. There is also a hint of dark mauve which is subtle, but distinct. Another absolutely awesome color from OPI.

on 7/30/2004 10:18:00 PM

shade is different than what i thought it would be once i put it on. i don't really care for the metallic aspect of it. i love opi nail lacquers, they are for sure the best quality out there, but i'm not crazy about this shade.

on 5/13/2004 4:48:00 PM

The perfect shimmery pink! One of my favorites! (Not much more to say!) cost=$7.00 at Trade Secret.

on 2/24/2004 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is EXACTLY the same color as Revlon's Colorstay Nail Enamel in Plumberry. Pretty color but definitely only for cool skintones and nothing too spectacular that I've come to expect from this brand.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a very nice, pretty, understated and classy shade that can be worn all year long on fingers or toes. OPI quality is good as always.

on 11/12/2003 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty rosey mauve shade that goes on with a nice shine and lasts for a long time on my nails without chipping. This is a pretty unique shade that I think would look nice year round.

Popular Polishes