OPI Blushingham Palace

No Image

4.2

on 10/6/2007 9:52:00 PM

This is a shimmery, medium pink that is neutral. I didn't really pick up any purple tones. I'm PPP, cool, so maybe that is why? It's sort of an adorable color, but not one that isn't over-the-top cutesy.

on 10/2/2007 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Beautiful pink with some purplish undertones. It is shiny but not over the top. Perfect for either going out or work. I love the color. The texture is smooth and easy to apply without streaking or clumping. The pigmentation is good. Two coats work well. It is long lasting and durable with average use of hands. (In other words it probably wouldn't hold up long if you were building houses or washing dishes for a living.)
The price is more than the drugstore polishes, but you can buy at a discount online. It is well worth the extra $. If I ever use this bottle up I would definitely purchase again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's so hard to apply this color, esp. with the new pro-wide brush! Ahhh I gave up with this. It's a pretty color, but I guess not for me.

on 8/9/2007 7:45:00 AM

Like many reviewers here,I feel this colour looks nicer in the bottle than on my toe nails. I bought the polish because its shimmery pink, I love shimmery nail polish. But guess because of the purplish under-tone, I do not like this very much. Also it seems to streak more than some other OPI colours.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This looked so beautiful in the bottle, like a swirly almost metallic blu-ish dark pink. On my nails it looks like it could be called "frosted grape" or "grape ice." Or. . .

. . .GRAPE EXPECTATIONS!!! Get it? Because of the British theme!!!! OK, sorry. That wasn't funny at all. ETA: I think Mother Road Rose is the color I really wanted this to be. Rosy-mauve.

on 3/22/2007 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hate to be one of the few people who say "meh" on this product, but I'll say it. Meh. Loved the color in the bottle, but for some reason, once I got this on, it just didn't do much for me. The color is a bit brighter than I expected it to be, and a bit more pink that I wanted. If it were just a shade up or down from what it is, I think I'd like it much better. It is a pretty color, but just not the best on me. Definitely a color for cool-toned gals. I haven't tried it on my toes yet, but i have a feeling that I will like it much better on my toes as a spring/summer color. OPI quality is still there, though, so I can't knock it for that.

on 3/6/2007 3:12:00 PM

This is such a gorgeous, complex shade. In certain lights, it appears to be a shimmery medium pink; in other lights, it shines of a blue-toned violet! Unfortunately, this didn't last 2 days on me, even when I used it with Nail Envy. I want so much to love this, but don't think I will be repurchasing due to the chip factor. :(

on 2/14/2007 3:14:00 PM

The sweetest shimmery pink violet. Not a sheer.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Very pretty colour. Not too loud and distracting, more on the subtle elegance side. It is really shimmery, kind of frosty, but highly pigmented as well, not sheer. I have cool-toned fair skin and this shade looks great on me, would most definitely work for a wide range of skintones, though. Okay to wear all year long. Great consistency that makes for easy application.

on 8/26/2006 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Shimmery cool pink/mauve that's a perfect transition color from summer to fall. Typical great OPI quality. Conservative enough for the office but interesting enough to be far from boring. This will be a staple in my nail polish wardrobe.

Popular Polishes