no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/27/2006

Pretty mauve lilac, slightly metallic. Very wearable shade all year round. Goes on smooth and easy to apply.

About reviewer (171 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

fromrandiu

Jan/10/2006

Blushingham Palace is a purpley-pink. It has tone on tone shimmer unlike any other OPI I've ever tried. It gives the polish such dimension! This is one of the most shimmery, but not frosty, polishes I've ever tried.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

EyesGreen

Oct/10/2005

I lurve this color, I can say this is my top 5 color pick of OPI colors! It's a pearlescent medium pink/mauve color. The color looks amazing on all skin colors, and it just looks so feminine and pretty on my nails. The only downside is this color seems to last a day or two before it chips, this seems to be a downside to the pearlescent/metallic colors in the OPI line. I hope they never …Read more

About reviewer (852 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Oct/01/2005

This is just awesome. It's a lavender/pink/mauve with a slight frost to it. A great color for fall that would look equally nice on hands and toes. I love finding shades like this that are muted and soft but aren't a sheer neutral. Being warm toned, I was worried that this would look weird on me but it doesn't at all. Highly recommend!

About reviewer (179 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Sep/18/2005

I have slightly warm toned light olive skin, and this is one of the few purple-toned polishes I can wear. A beautiful medium rose-tinged lavender frost, wearable year-round.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Aug/14/2005

Just the prettiest color! Like the other reviewers say, a mauve/pink/bit of lilac frost. Not overly dramatic, not too girly, just pretty. I like it very much, giving a boost to my fading tan. A very nice moving-into-Fall color but I can see this working year 'round on both fingers and toes. My only complaint: a wee bit heavy on the frost. Not a color to replace my dark red cremes, but a nice …Read more

About reviewer (89 reviews)

Age56 & Over

Jul/29/2005

A great blush pinkish color. Had several compliments on this color. Sparkles in the sunshine

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily

3.0

Jul/20/2005

This is a purpleish pink. I thought it would work well with my skintone, but I really wasn't impressed. It has a nice shimmer, but was just a tad *off* in hue. I donated it to the RR box after 1 use.

About reviewer (114 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Jul/16/2005

As the reviewer below said, this is a medium rosey mauve with a hint of lilac. Very frosty. Such a pretty overlooked color, great for cool-toned gals and pretty much seasonless. Would work on either set of nails.

About reviewer (178 reviews)

EyesGreen

May/02/2005

Very cute medium rosey mauve with a hint of lilac. Pearly/frosty finish. No shimmer. Sorta Barbie-ish, but quieter. A very girly color. Typical OPI quality in terms of wear. These suckers are expensive, though (around $8) and I can barely justify spending so much on polish I probably won't wear very often (I get bored of colors quickly and change my nail/toe color almost weekly). But good …Read more

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral