REVLON Moon Drops Lipstick - Orange Flip

REVLON Moon Drops Lipstick - Orange Flip
Revlon Orange Flip LipstickRevlon Moon DropsRevlon's Moon Drops Lipstick in Orange Flip

4.5

on 2/28/2005 3:28:00 PM

I was wandering around Ulta looking for that perfect bright retro sunny shade to counteract the winter here in Chicago. I wanted something that conjured up Grace Kelly, Newport in the summer during the 50's and all that J. Crew catalouge preppy vintage fun. This probably was worn by a few of those original jetsetters and so I had to try it out. On my MMM GGG complexion (NC35-44) it looks rainbow brite but also classy...the exact shade I was going for. Yeah the perfume and packaging are old time, but thats the fun of it. This probably wont be a staple in my wardrobe, but it makes me happy and if I ever lose this I would get it again.

on 2/6/2013 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The color is gorgous. But I can not stand the taste of it. Yuck. Just make me want to puke.

on 9/8/2010 7:01:00 PM

May I ask where can I buy this lipstick in Vancouver, Canada? I cannot find this one in a lot of drug stores.

on 8/30/2010 4:51:00 AM

wow,what a beautilful color~~~~~~~~

on 8/26/2010 9:17:00 PM

I love this lipstick! I think it is just perfect. Especially the orange color. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell. Kind of irritates me sometimes! Other than that, it is really pigmented and beautiful.