4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I brought this little bottle of pulse point lotion with me to Florida in the middle of July and it really took the edge off of the heat and humidity. I put it on my arms, neck, legs. A little goes a long way, but I put small dollops all over myself for the cooling effect. Very minty and cooling, just wash your hands after and don't get it near your eyes. Works well for headaches also.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

4 years ago

Oh my, this is a stress / cold reliever in a bottle. Origins has got the packaging of this product down pat. It's simply wonderful and dispenses just the right amount (you need the tiniest bit... It sure packs a punch) for when you are feeling under the weather. Down with a cold? Pump out three tiny dots, rub your fingers together and inhale deeply. It clears blocked noses and woozy heads really quick. Once done with inhaling, I like to massage the remnants down the sides of my neck, but if you are averse to any overly cooling sensation on the skin, I suggest you skip this step. I also travel with this... Perfect for times when you are stuck next to someone who wears a tad too much perfume on the plane... Scents like these make me nauseated and the only thing that works to clear the air is Peace of Mind. This has been in my bag / travel kit for 10 years now, and they better not discontinue this product as it's something I cannot live without.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

I am very headache prone and this helps with my headaches so much. I also enjoy the cooling sensation. Unlike the previous reviewer, it works on my neck as well. So I glad I discovered this and I believe it is reasonably priced too. I will repurchase.

About reviewer (877 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

I love this for when I have a headache or can't sleep. AVOID NECK AREA! I thought I was dying!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3.0

5 years ago

I used to put this on all the time at work, because I found the scent soothing. It kind of sounds like an Aveda salon. Then I noticed a small acne starting to develop at my temples, stopped using this and it went away immediately. That made me sad because I did enjoy it.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I recently just bought my second bottle of Peace of Mind after having used my first bottle for about a year. A little goes a long way with this product. A tiny squirt can be spread over your temples and I like to put some in the middle of my forehead between my brows. It's small and convenient so you can easily fit inside your handbag (I've even snuck it in my pocket when I've been in all day meetings then snuck out to the bathroom to put some on to help clear my head!). It helps to relieve my headaches without having to resort to painkillers.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

6 years ago

This stuff is amazing for headaches. My mother in law gave me a sample and nothing was taking my headache away. I forgot I had it and when I ran out of options to get rid of this headache I applied this to my temples. I will def be buying some to keep in my purse. It relaxes and takes the pain away.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

6 years ago

This is the most AMAZING way to get your mind cleared and focused! Works wonders!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

8 years ago

Loves the smell. I normally use it when I'm stressed with work.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

from

8 years ago

It really does work.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age19-24