Uploaded by hanhnee

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/14/2008

I got this as a gift for xmas. I have been really stressed lately. This IMMEDIATELY helps! It is quite the miracle worker. I keep it at work in my drawer & anytime I feel a headache or stress coming on in neck,head,or shoulders this helps! It has a great minty smell too.

About reviewer (287 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlue

fromSaybur

Aug/10/2008

The lady at the Origins counter let me try it at the store. It gives a nice cooling sensation where you apply it and it smells so good. This is such a great product is you need to get rejuvenated quickly. But it wares off in about 20 minutes. It would be good to keep in your purse when you feel sluggish.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

Jun/20/2008

I just found this little baby out at work the other day, and was shown the POM ritual. I instantly felt better, calmer, and almost light headed. So I kept my little bottle with me all day and did the ritual 3 more times. I bought my own, went home and did it on my boyf, who liked it. If you don't want to smell like peppermint, then try the diffuser, works the same, just no application. Great …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairRed

3.0

May/23/2008

i got this as part of a xmas set - it had a nice soothing lavender smell and a colleague was raving about how it helps her to relax and sleep but it didn't work for me. apart for the nice smell, it didn't help me much for my insomnia.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlack

Apr/18/2008

I never did buy this stuff but I have tried it. I'm all for aromatherapy but seriously you can buy a bottle of peppermint extract and have about the same thing.

About reviewer (113 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Apr/03/2008

Right now, I am under a lot of stress...and by a lot, I mean *a lot*...okay, this said, I am the last person to head out to a spa and shell out 50 bucks for a strange person to massage oils over my body...instead, I whip out my $10 bottle of Origins Peace of Mind Sensory Therapy and dab some on my finger tips, massage into my neck, temples, and earlobes--instant relaxation. Deeply breathing in …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (177 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Feb/04/2008

I liked this product a lot more than I was expecting to. It's not something I see all the time, and it's now a staple in my bag. The scent is quite relaxing.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0
fromshannn

Dec/23/2007

One thing I adore about this product is its scent. A little like aromatherapy on the go. Non-greasy, it is small enough to put inside the purse and doesn't take up space. The price is a little on the high side though.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

Nov/30/2007

I really like this product - just not the price. It is a little pricey for the small amount received. However, this is a super pick me up for around 3:00 in the afternoon. A little on the back of my neck, a touch on my forehead and temples and a few sniffs make me "good to go." It works much better than caffeine. One caveat though: don't get it to close to your eyes or the …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Nov/12/2007

I purchased this from QVC when Origins was presenting this product. I was skeptical but purchased it on a whim. Wow...I won't be without it now. The enriching fragrance, the cooling effect is incredible. Applied to temples, behind the ears and upper neck and you are instantly relaxing and muscle tension subsides. A minute or so after applying, and immediately after you have taken in the …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55