Victoria's Secret Secret Crush

Victoria's Secret Secret Crush

4.2

i am a big fan of scents that and versatile and cheap. which all of the vicky's body splashes are. secret crush is the second one i've bought, the first being love spell. secret crush smells sort of peachy at first and then rather floral. a fairly pleasent smell, which does wear down pretty quickly, but not so much you can't smell it if you're sweaty. re-applying is a must. it sort of makes me sneeze like alot of scents do, which is one reason i took points off. another reason is that the scent is pretty generic.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just bought the body spray in secret crush at the Victoria Secret's Semi Annual Sale. I got it at a steal for $2.99! I absolutely love this stuff. It's not overpowering at all and has such a flirty yet romantic smell. Everyone complements me I will definatley buy more! If you hurry you might find it really cheap!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I Love Victoria's Secret Crush Fragrance. It is very light, but leaves a really great impression ... I get compliments on this fragrance because it's not too overpowering, it's pleasant to smell, and has wonderful undertones. The base note smells a little fruity -- maybe peaches? Excellent Fragrance! Definately will buy again!

on 4/21/2004 11:39:00 AM

I love the scent of these body splashes! I'm not going to repeat the scent description of this product since previous reviewers have done such a great job at that. However on the downside, I hate how they don't last long at all!! It doesn't nearly last as long as the Pear Glace splash. After about an hour, this scent just evaporates! :( I think I'll need to get an EDT version of this fragrance. One lippie less for the lack of staying power.

I looove these body splashes!! They are light, but yet the scent lingers on your body for a long time.. I carry them everywhere.. I've already had like 10 bottles.. My favorite ones are Secret Crush, Endless Love, Exotic Embrace and Sugar & Spice! Try them... you'll definitely love them.. cos they smell really nice

on 4/5/2004 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this in the EDT and its great. It smells sort of fruity, sort of musky..I cant explain it but its goooooood! Just a nice pleasant sniff and you get a fairly large bottle for$15-and its pink! If you're considering this scent, you really need to go to VS and take a whiff-you'll love it!

This is a great smell! Perfect for a day outside. I just wish that it would come in a regular perfume spray, rather than just a body splash. It doesn't last as long as I would like it to.

Smells fresh. Starts out slightly fruity (melon?). The floral starts to come out after that and makes the scent smell very "fresh". Reminds me of the scent of a flower after it rains. A good spring/summer scent. I prob. won't repurchase bc I don't care for floral scents and this is a touch too floral for me, but for a floral fragrance, it's very unobtrusive, soft, and ageless. One of VS better fragrances.

on 3/2/2004 8:12:00 PM

My favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. Everytime I wear it, I find my boyfriend always trying to sniff me, haha. It's a nice, light, floral scent that well that isn't too overpowering. I never leave home without putting this stuff on.

on 1/19/2004 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this! What a nice, girly, fruity scent. Not too strong, just nice. Lots of staying power in the EDT. Love this stuff. Beautiful glass bottle too. $15 not too bad for such a great smell!

Popular Fragrances