Victoria's Secret Secret Crush

Victoria's Secret Secret Crush

4.2

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love, love, love this scent! I think it differs from other VS scents in that it smells a bit more adult, more seductive. I only wear it when I go on dates or for special events and always get complimented on it. But I was reading comments and someone said it's discontinued?! Say it ain't so! =( Guess I'll have to stock up at semi-annual sales.

on 8/1/2007 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very pretty and flirty scent. Someone on here said that VS scents are ambiuous. I think that's the best part of them. This one is fruity, but not so tart. Pretty color, a light peachy pink in the packaging. This scent is pretty and unobtrusive.

This is one of my favorite scents. It's light, not too fruity, but a perfectly soft floral. I love this and highly recommend it if you can find it - it's discontinued!

on 12/11/2006 5:08:00 AM

This scent is why I don't like most VS scents. They are so ambiguous. What are they supposed to smell like? They don't tell us on the back like BBW does. They smell good when you smell them in the bottle but when you get them home, they just smell cheap and like plastic. I prefer their insatiable line where you know what you are smelling.

I kind of like this scent, and I kind of Don't. I am just not sure why for either. I guess I like it because it goes on smooth, is pretty good on moisturizing. I also love the color of this lotion and spray and I like the fun summer scent to it, however, sometimes this scent is overpowering and sickening to a point where I don't like it at all. It's ok on some people, and I can't say it's terrible. It's actually quite nice, but there are other scents I like much better. I give this a 3 lippie, it's just ok in my opinion. I might repurchase.

I simply adored this fragrance-fresh and sweet. But just like any product you end up loving, Victorias Secret discontinued it. Go figure.

I normally don't like VS fragrances but there was a big sale, so I bought the body spray and body lotion in this scent. I really like it so far. I'm used to Chanel, Marc Jacobs and other higher end scents, so I've always thought VS smelled rather cheap. But this is sweet and light, which is perfect for summer. Plus the lotion REALLY makes my skin soft!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love this one.. smells so flirty and good.

on 5/21/2006 3:42:00 PM

Purchased this fragrance because girlfriends were saying how boys liked the way it made their skin taste. The smell was a bit too over ripe fruit for me and I couldn't find anyone willing to let me know if it tasted good on me, so this fragrance was shelved and later relegated to a room perfume.

on 3/28/2006 12:48:00 PM

This is one of those fragrances that is unmistakably Victoria's Secret. I walk by someone with this and immediately know she's wearing some sort of VS scent, even if I can't immediately name which one. Very flirty, although too sweet to really be considered fresh. I don't wear this now, but I'm not offended by the scent no matter how heavily it's sprayed. It's so inexpensive, too - lucky if VS creates your signature fragrance.

Popular Fragrances