Estee Lauder Spotlight [DISCONTINUED]

Estee Lauder Spotlight [DISCONTINUED]

3.2

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 40, Decyl Oleate, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, 7-Dehydrocholesterol, Isohexadecane, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Peg-40 Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Silica, Polysorbate 80, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 8/27/2004 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

OK - forget the 'skin tone perfector' thing. This product adds a nice glow if you use it sparingly on the right places. But I'm sure you can achieve the same effect by an ordinary (and much cheaper!) highlighter. People with wrinkles, blemishes or large pores should also stay away from this. I'm giving it two lippies because you can use it as a highlighter, but this product simply does not live up to its promises.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I recieved this as a GWP and hope to recieve it again! I have pink skin and this matches it just fine. It makes my face glow in the sunlight and works well with my moisturizer and foundation. It has a pleasant smell and didn't cause me to break out or anything. i didn't find it greasy either and it made my skin soft. I tried using it alone once and it was incredibly pink, it was scary. lol But with other products its ok. I wouldn't ever buy it though it doesn't do that much and its not worth the money. But its a nice gift.

on 3/29/2004 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Got this in a GWP and so glad I didn't spend a lot of $$ on it. I saw absolutely NO shimmer at all when I applied over my moisturizer. Nor did I see anything when I mixed it with my foundation. Just didn't work for me.

Be careful if your skin is not in good shape. It will magnify any blemishes, ruddiness, etc. It is a pinkish-purple-golden cream which looked very unnatural. I cannot comment on any skin improvements since I gave it away after about 4 uses. Very disappointing.

on 1/20/2004 8:21:00 PM

I bought a tube of this in a duty free shop. At first I liked how it looked beneath my foundation coz my skin practically glows. But it broke me out! YEP, all of estee's products break me out!!!

on 12/21/2003 9:33:00 AM

Terrible on my acne prone skin, broke me out after the 1st use. It gave me a pinkish, redish look, I didn't like this. Product felt a little to greasy, too.

on 11/23/2003 6:38:00 PM

this gives me a nice glow under my foundation.and if i want to wear it alone it's a nice fresh glow.it works ethier way.

ashley =)

on 11/21/2003 8:16:00 AM

Its ok. Its not going to change the condition of your skin, or give you good coverage...the only thing it does is add a bit of a shimmer to your skin which is not really very noticable. A waste of money.

on 10/26/2003 1:36:00 AM

I love it. The color probably isn't right for everybody. It looks natural on me. Try it.

on 10/24/2003 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It adds a really soft shimmer to your face but I didn't like the smell or finish. Also the cap got gooey very fast.