Estée Lauder Spotlight [DISCONTINUED]

Estée Lauder Spotlight [DISCONTINUED]

3.2

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 40, Decyl Oleate, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, 7-Dehydrocholesterol, Isohexadecane, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Peg-40 Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Silica, Polysorbate 80, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I recieved this as a GWP and hope to recieve it again! I have pink skin and this matches it just fine. It makes my face glow in the sunlight and works well with my moisturizer and foundation. It has a pleasant smell and didn't cause me to break out or anything. i didn't find it greasy either and it made my skin soft. I tried using it alone once and it was incredibly pink, it was scary. lol But with other products its ok. I wouldn't ever buy it though it doesn't do that much and its not worth the money. But its a nice gift.

on 3/29/2004 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Got this in a GWP and so glad I didn't spend a lot of $$ on it. I saw absolutely NO shimmer at all when I applied over my moisturizer. Nor did I see anything when I mixed it with my foundation. Just didn't work for me.

Be careful if your skin is not in good shape. It will magnify any blemishes, ruddiness, etc. It is a pinkish-purple-golden cream which looked very unnatural. I cannot comment on any skin improvements since I gave it away after about 4 uses. Very disappointing.

on 1/20/2004 8:21:00 PM

I bought a tube of this in a duty free shop. At first I liked how it looked beneath my foundation coz my skin practically glows. But it broke me out! YEP, all of estee's products break me out!!!

on 12/21/2003 9:33:00 AM

Terrible on my acne prone skin, broke me out after the 1st use. It gave me a pinkish, redish look, I didn't like this. Product felt a little to greasy, too.

on 11/23/2003 6:38:00 PM

this gives me a nice glow under my foundation.and if i want to wear it alone it's a nice fresh glow.it works ethier way.

ashley =)

on 11/21/2003 8:16:00 AM

Its ok. Its not going to change the condition of your skin, or give you good coverage...the only thing it does is add a bit of a shimmer to your skin which is not really very noticable. A waste of money.

on 10/26/2003 1:36:00 AM

I love it. The color probably isn't right for everybody. It looks natural on me. Try it.

on 10/24/2003 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It adds a really soft shimmer to your face but I didn't like the smell or finish. Also the cap got gooey very fast.

on 10/8/2003 5:04:00 AM

it will give a subtle glow under loose powder and 2-way cake. although it feels oily on application it does not aggravate my blemishes, on the whole my skin condition gets better when i am using it, as in the blemishes will dry up faster and i don't get new ones. some ppl don't like it but i know i do =)