MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.6

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favorite colours by MAC - it is so richly pigmented & applies smoothly & blends like a dream - it's perfect to work with. This can add depth to the crease in a neutral look, or can be used all over the lid with woodwinked in the inner corner to create a nice day-time smokey look! I love to add Smut in the outer corners when wearing this if I'm going out! I think its a must have for neutral lovers!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

very pretty! I wear this and all that glitters everyday!

on 4/19/2010 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I waited a while to get this eyeshadow because I had plenty of similar colors, but this is an absolutely gorgeous color on my NW40 skin. It's a great wash when used with a light hand or I use as a crease color with All That Glitters on the lid. It's also goes well with Woodwinked and lined with Powersurge for a great bronzy summer look! It is very pigmented and easily blendable, I doubt I'll run out soon but I will always keep this in stock! By the way, I just also recently bought Dirty Grease Paint and Bronze blended well over it, is amazing!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A bit lighter than I thought. On me, (nc37-40 without a tan) it is better as a lid color than a crease and I thought it would work as a crease but its kinda light on me to use there. Otherwise really nice, smooth texture and staying power.

on 4/18/2010 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

A great eyeshadow, easy to blend. Looks great applyed in the crease. Really makes brown eyes stand out, especially if you use some black eyeliner. Would buy again.

on 4/17/2010 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Lovely crease color! Bronze is pretty shimmery, but adds a lot to an otherwise ordinary neutral eye. I love using a 219 pencil brush and placing this beneath the lower lash line as well! Gorgeous!

on 4/14/2010 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just ordered this recently and could not wait to get it. I'm seriously addicted to brown eyeshadows. So I have this in a quad with mulch, they might not look exactly alike in the pan but on the lid they are the exact same color. I mean a dead on dupe! That is disappointing, but what can you do? The color is very true to it's name, a bronze shimmer color. The great part is it's super pigmented. Obviously since I own this and mulch I will not repurchase.

on 3/25/2010 12:52:00 PM

I love seeing girl's wearing bronze eyeshadows on brown eyes, as I believe that bronze makes brown eyes pop ..... everytime I see pictures of Jennifer Love Hewitt or Jennifer Lopez wearing bronze eyeshadows, they always look so gorgeous ..... I wasn't sure if bronze would work for me as I am NW10, have blonde hair, but brown eyes, and over the years I have only found bronze eyeshadows that made my eyes look dirty or like I had two black eyes, well that is until I discovered MAC's Bronze, which I did recently. MAC's Bronze is universal and will work on every skin tone .... it truly makes brown eyes pop and although it is a darker color, it makes my brown eyes look lighter ... I use Bronze on my lid only and then sweep a bit on my lower lash line, then use Carbon as liner and lightly line the outer corners and finish with Dior's Iconic Mascara in Black and WOW ..... I finally get that look that I have been wanting for so long. The color is gorgeous and the quality is exceptional and it blends like a dream ...... I absolutely love Bronze.

on 3/25/2010 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Bronze has easily become one of my favourite warm MAC e/s. It's definitely a gorgeous warm bronze e/s with the ever so slightest hint of copper in certain lighting. I love how buildable and blendable this e/s is. My absolute favourite e/s combo is Bronze in my crease and Patina on the inner 1/3 of my eye - amazing for summer! I can't wait to wear this when I'm more tanned and out in the sun.

on 3/9/2010 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

You know those commercials. The ones with a sexy model wearing a sexy smile looking all sexy with her sexy smokey bronze eye. Well, this eyeshadow is about as close as you're gonna get. Shows up on my Indian skin tone, and although it probably doesn't have the same *pow* on me as it would on someone of a lighter complexion, I think it's great washed over the eye with some black liner for a fancier "everyday" eye. If you are my skin tone and want to go for more depth your might need a darker shade, as this shows up as a soft brown-bronze on me. However, I still love it, and will repurchase if needed, for that sexy smokey look that I can't seem to get otherwise. Hot car and contract with Gucci not included. Unfortunately.