MAC Frost - Bronze

MAC Frost - Bronze

4.6

on 7/13/2010 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this eyeshadow! The pigmentation is great and the color is just as it sounds --- bronze! It blends well and goes well with all skin types.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This was my first MAC shadow and it's one of my top 5 still. When I first got it, I always thought it was one I needed to pair with something else to make it look good so I never really wore it. After playing with it, I applied as a wash on my green eyes and WOW, it makes them really pop. It looks classy, polished and quite beautiful. I can (and do) wear this with everything. This, some black liner, mascara and I'm done. I will absolutely repurchase.

on 7/11/2010 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I agree with abbyyy. Woodwinked and Bronze are NOT the same. Go to the MAC store and swatch it yourself.

Bronze is the perfect shimmery brown shade that suits any occassion. It's subtle enough for daytime, but if you want a sultry smoky night time look, just build it up and pair with slightly darker colors. I've been using this almost everyday for summer, because under the sun it's just gorgeous. The consistency is terrific - frosty but not glittery, and it's very blendable. It's also versatile as you can pair it with many other eyeshadows (such as Woodwinked)!

on 7/5/2010 7:46:00 PM

I read somewhere that if you have woodwinked, you shouldn't buy bronze. I don't really think this is true, because they are the perfect combo. Woodwinked is a bit lighter and I use it all over my lid, with bronze in my outter corner/v and brown down in the crease. It's the perfect night time neutral eye for me as it isn't too over the top, but it is a bit smokier and darker than i'd wear during the day because of the brown down. During the day, i'd just use bronze in the outter corner/ crease and woodwinked on the lid. They're really a great combo, compliment each other well. I love them together. Slightly expensive, that is why I took off a lippy, especially if you live outside of Canada/ U.S. A MAC eyeshadow retails for $36 in New Zealand, which is $25USD. However the quality is great and they last all day over a good primer/ base so they are worth it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this color. Great for summer, or even fall. I am a redhead with brown eyes and coppery flecks, and this brings them out. Fantastic color.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love to use this color in my crease with a lighter color all over the lid. I think the frostiness is what makes Bronze so pretty! I wouldn't buy this again since you can easily find a cheaper dupe that would last just as long with a primer, but overall, it's a pretty color!

I really love this as an all over lid color for summer.. It looks amazing. Not to done up and it stays all day... Hubby likes it and that makes me happy =)

on 5/29/2010 12:26:00 AM

This is a great colour. Very highly pigmented and easy to blend and build. Only downside is the price (AUS$30) but it is a great product

on 5/10/2010 8:09:00 PM

This is a very beautiful bronze color. It is as the name says, bronze. I love it in the summer, and as a pick me up when the weather is cooler. i def recommend this color.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a beautiful color. Unfortunately, on my NC40 skintone, it pulled too much red. I would look bruised if too much was applied. It's not a color I reach for too often but it's nice as a liner. The pigmentation and staying power is great.