MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.6

on 2/3/2014 2:10:00 PM

My first MAC eyeshadow, and I love it so much. It's a beautiful bronze colour, not too red, and I use it almost everyday. It is soo pigmented. It blends wonderfully and looks amazing on my warm undertone. I use it to define my crease and it looks great. Love this shade and will continue to repurchase!

on 2/3/2014 1:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love love this colour. I mix with Mac Coppering and apply to lids. I then apply Mac Print to the crease and blend. Stunning. Apply Mac Print to lower lash line and then mix Bronze and Coppering from Mac and go over the Print on the lower lash line. Use Teddy or Smoulder eyeliner from Mac. My HG smoked brown eye look. Looks stunning for evening night out or even day time.

on 1/19/2014 3:58:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The girl at the counter recommended it to me, as I have slightly hooded lids. I was looking for a color combo that work with the hidden crease. She said, try just a darker color on the lid and recommended this. It turned out to be a good purchase. I have blue eyes, but I think it go well with brown or green eyes. It does look like a bronze and has a slight shimmer. The color is quite deep. MAC does have good quality shadows with better pigment and longevity than the many cheeper shadows I have tried and some not so cheap. I like the little pots and how the brush picks up the color. It's not so densely packed in that it's hard to get on the brush. Quads and palettes can be a pain as the colors smear and mix and fall out.

on 1/8/2014 6:40:00 AM

Great colour and product. Firstly it's so pigmented and it lasts like forever. The colour is made for everyone and feels great on my eyes!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really love this shadow for the crease, It doesn't look weird on my yellow asian skin color, I am wearing it lightly on my profile pic.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

One of my favorite eyeshadows by MAC. It Blends perfectly and lasts all day. Mixed it the other day with coppering and my BF said it was the best combination I did so far with eyeshadows. Would definitely repurchase it.

on 11/3/2013 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bronze is probably the most gorgeous bronze shade of anything I have ever seen. I wish they sold a furniture paint in this shade and I would paint everything in my house with it haha :) But seriously, this blends so well, and it goes very well with other shades, so the amount of looks you can create with this eye shadow is awesome. For me, I am an NW25 and this would be perfect for a smoldering darker eye for a night out, and for darker skin tones, that's where the magic happens. I can't even imagine how gorgeous this shade would be on darker skinned women (or men, hey, I don't judge). Love love loveeeee this shadow!!! Great for everyone :) 8.9/10

on 9/21/2013 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

My mom was looking for a bronze color and she certainly lucked out. It looks gorgeous on her. It's a beautiful color that can be worn alone for a minimal makeup look or blended for a soft smokey eye. I often steal the color for an everyday look.

on 7/3/2013 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am very fair (NW10, freckled) with blue eyes, and this eyeshadow looks incredible. If I want a look where I only have to use one eyeshadow, Bronze is the color I'd choose every time. On fair skin this color pops, and makes blue eyes look even more blue. Highly recommended if you have this skin/eye combo!!!

on 1/2/2013 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

If you are dark skin, this pretty much matches your skin tone and doesn't pop. But I find brown shades on brown skin doesn't do much anyway.