MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.6

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a beautiful color. Unfortunately, on my NC40 skintone, it pulled too much red. I would look bruised if too much was applied. It's not a color I reach for too often but it's nice as a liner. The pigmentation and staying power is great.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favorite colours by MAC - it is so richly pigmented & applies smoothly & blends like a dream - it's perfect to work with. This can add depth to the crease in a neutral look, or can be used all over the lid with woodwinked in the inner corner to create a nice day-time smokey look! I love to add Smut in the outer corners when wearing this if I'm going out! I think its a must have for neutral lovers!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

very pretty! I wear this and all that glitters everyday!

on 4/19/2010 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I waited a while to get this eyeshadow because I had plenty of similar colors, but this is an absolutely gorgeous color on my NW40 skin. It's a great wash when used with a light hand or I use as a crease color with All That Glitters on the lid. It's also goes well with Woodwinked and lined with Powersurge for a great bronzy summer look! It is very pigmented and easily blendable, I doubt I'll run out soon but I will always keep this in stock! By the way, I just also recently bought Dirty Grease Paint and Bronze blended well over it, is amazing!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A bit lighter than I thought. On me, (nc37-40 without a tan) it is better as a lid color than a crease and I thought it would work as a crease but its kinda light on me to use there. Otherwise really nice, smooth texture and staying power.

on 4/18/2010 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

A great eyeshadow, easy to blend. Looks great applyed in the crease. Really makes brown eyes stand out, especially if you use some black eyeliner. Would buy again.

on 4/17/2010 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Lovely crease color! Bronze is pretty shimmery, but adds a lot to an otherwise ordinary neutral eye. I love using a 219 pencil brush and placing this beneath the lower lash line as well! Gorgeous!

on 4/14/2010 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just ordered this recently and could not wait to get it. I'm seriously addicted to brown eyeshadows. So I have this in a quad with mulch, they might not look exactly alike in the pan but on the lid they are the exact same color. I mean a dead on dupe! That is disappointing, but what can you do? The color is very true to it's name, a bronze shimmer color. The great part is it's super pigmented. Obviously since I own this and mulch I will not repurchase.

on 3/25/2010 12:52:00 PM

I love seeing girl's wearing bronze eyeshadows on brown eyes, as I believe that bronze makes brown eyes pop ..... everytime I see pictures of Jennifer Love Hewitt or Jennifer Lopez wearing bronze eyeshadows, they always look so gorgeous ..... I wasn't sure if bronze would work for me as I am NW10, have blonde hair, but brown eyes, and over the years I have only found bronze eyeshadows that made my eyes look dirty or like I had two black eyes, well that is until I discovered MAC's Bronze, which I did recently. MAC's Bronze is universal and will work on every skin tone .... it truly makes brown eyes pop and although it is a darker color, it makes my brown eyes look lighter ... I use Bronze on my lid only and then sweep a bit on my lower lash line, then use Carbon as liner and lightly line the outer corners and finish with Dior's Iconic Mascara in Black and WOW ..... I finally get that look that I have been wanting for so long. The color is gorgeous and the quality is exceptional and it blends like a dream ...... I absolutely love Bronze.

on 3/25/2010 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Bronze has easily become one of my favourite warm MAC e/s. It's definitely a gorgeous warm bronze e/s with the ever so slightest hint of copper in certain lighting. I love how buildable and blendable this e/s is. My absolute favourite e/s combo is Bronze in my crease and Patina on the inner 1/3 of my eye - amazing for summer! I can't wait to wear this when I'm more tanned and out in the sun.