MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.6

on 10/24/2010 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great bronze/shimmery brown color. No hidden catch, just what it says. Too warm for my taste since I always tend to go for very cool/ashy browns or no browns at all, but that's not to say it doesn't look flattering. Won't repurchase because of personal preferences but in general it's really wearable.

on 10/14/2010 4:52:00 PM

This colour is gorrrrgeous!
A true bronze. Lovely frosty shimmery finish which i love. Highly pigmented and long lasting (with a base that is)
Makes my bluey-greeny eyes look amazing!
Quite versaltile, i like to use this as a crease colour over amber lights

Such a gorgeous color with amazing pigmentation and texture. The name describes it perfectly. It is a true bronze with a nice red toned frost. I fall in love every time I swatch it but out of love every time its on my lid. It just looks way too orange on me. I can work it only if I blend a silver or taupey-cool toned grey to neutralize. Such a shame because Its so gorgeous! I tried using it in my crease/outer V multiple times only to look like I painted orange on my lids. Thus I reach for this rarely. It just sits in my palette waiting to be loved. =[

on 9/10/2010 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Excellent shimmery brown shadow. Creates a great brown smokey eye or works well as a crease color.

on 9/7/2010 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this a couple of month ago and I reach for it every single day since then, so I guess that is what you call favorite. It's a pretty pigmented bronze-brown color that I use as an all over the lid color with a little all that glitters and vanilla on the inner corner. Sometimes I add a little parfait amour to give a sort of lilac-brown feeling which is my favorite. The color lasts all day on my lid and you don't need much effort to apply it. Sometimes I don't even use a brush if I don't feel like, just my fingers and it blends easily. It's a must have for brown-eyed girls!

A fantastic shadow that is extremely versatile, looks great on many complexions, and well loved in my collection. Highly pigmented, blendable with a beautiful shimmer finish. Love wearing either Patina or Arena on the lid with Bronze in the crease as a quick daytime look, add a darker shade (Brun or Carbon) in the outer V for a more dramatic look. It's such a great shadow that I have repurchased.

on 8/19/2010 4:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is the colour that drew me into MAC. i wanted to create Jennifer Love Hewitts/Melinda Gordons brown smokey eyes and this colour def. does the trick. unfortunately it fell to pieces and now i own a similar colour by SMH but when i finish this i will repurchase bronze (less fall out). Also great in crease or outer v.
Would def. recommend

this was my very first mac eyeshadow ever. im not all that crazy over mac but this eyeshadow is amazing. the color is so rich and pigmented. what you see in the pan is what youll see on your eyes. looks great on its own for a simple warm smokey eye or looks great on the outer corner with a light color on the lid. i really recommend this for anyone and everyone. seriously you need to have it or at least in my opinion.

on 8/10/2010 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

one upon a time when i just started with mac makeup, i was crazy about bronze colours and than i got very bored with all the bronzy and metallic browns. it was just about the time i realized that many many companies carry similar colours, like NYX for example... I now I do not use it much and if I could I would buy the NYX because it is cheaper and just as good. I give it 4/5 because it is a good shadow.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Very nice colour especially in the summer!