MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.6

on 5/10/2011 3:44:00 PM

this has such great pigmentation. it looks amazing on every skin tone.

on 5/5/2011 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this MAC Bronze eyeshadow by accident. I supposed to get the Satin Taupe but I got the Bronze instead. I forget to check it at the store and the MAC assistant made a mistake. I was thinking to send it back but I just used it anyways. Now I like it so much and use it for my everyday look.

I am a MAC NC20, and I love love love this shade. This is my go to shade for everyday look, it makes my brown eyes look so pretty! And the texture is very creamy and easy to blend, 5 stars!

on 1/24/2011 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Bronze is quite nice. I don't love it, I think it has a tendancy to look a little too warm/orange on me sometimes. However the formula is nice and blendable and the color is quite versatile. I just don't reach for it very much for some reason.

on 1/15/2011 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

NW20's (or close) this is the brown/bronze color you have been trying to find! I went through Mulch (too red-emphasized dark under eye circles), Romp (ok, but boring and not doing much for my brown eyes), Woodwinked (too orange) and I was ready to give up. But my very insistant friend kept telling me I should try Bronze, it would be brilliant on my NW20 skin, brown eyes, black/brown hair. She was actually supposed to show me this, but she couldn't get away from a client at the time I was in her salon. So, since I had time, I just went to MAC for myself to try it. I wasn't sold right away, but then when the MA was telling me how gold it skewed, I was intrigued. Golds ROCK my brown eyes. Once I got home, it was a complete "aha" moment. The golden brown, with golden frost color doesn't make me look sick (it makes me look sexy), makes my brown eyes pop and gives me a gorgeous brown smokey eye look! If you have been burned with all the other colors I mentioned above, don't give up until you have given Bronze a chance.

Well I must rave about this color, I just recently bought it. I am a NW20 and use medium dark mineralize powder. I had always been wearing Tempting mainly in the summer and into fall mixed with Patina, but come winter I'm paler and the Tempting starts looking too dark for me. I wanted a shimmer bronze/brown and this Bronze is perfect! It looks beautiful now in the winter and will easily be a year round color in the same way I use Satin Taupe year round (which is my go to color). Bronze can be worn by itself, on top of Groundwork paint pot with Patina in the crease or even Wedge to tone it down a bit. Love it!

got it in the tartan tale palette.wear it everyday,sometimes it can be a bit much though.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous eyeshadow...I wish I had to get this sooner. Its very pigmented, lasts a really long time (with an eye primer) and applies very nicely with minimal fallout. If you have blue eyes you need this eyeshadow...it makes my blue eyes stand out so well and goes with so many other MAC eyeshadows. I love pairing this with purples, blues, greens, and brown/black so its very versatile! I can wear this for both night time dramatic and all over the lid for a daytime look. I love this, I will definitely repurchase!

on 11/17/2010 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

nice bronze color, nice for everyday and great for smokey eyes. Good color payoff

on 11/17/2010 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a really nice colour and I like the texture, but I feel that it is an easy colour to find in a cheaper brand. I also have a similar colour in my Urban Decay Naked Palette - Smog. So spend your money on the colours that are more unique and wind a bronzy eyeshadow elsewhere.
Re-edit: I find that I cannot wear this colour in my crease as it turns a bit when you blend it out a lot.
(Note: I am NC25-30)
Re-edit: Love this colour again, over Soft Ochre paint pot it doesn't turn reddish on me. Also, UD Smog is more of a golden Bronze, whereas MAC Bronze is more of a reddish bronze. I like both and use both regularly for different looks.