MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.6

on 1/2/2013 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

If you are dark skin, this pretty much matches your skin tone and doesn't pop. But I find brown shades on brown skin doesn't do much anyway.

on 1/2/2013 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my all time FAVORITE eyeshadow.. I can't even describe how much I love this shadow. I'm already on my third and I love, love, love it. I'm a NW40/NC45, so it's a little darker than my skintone and the shimmer is so pretty. I can wear this eyeshadow every single day and trust me, everyone should have this one in their stash. I'm going to order one more, because I'm almost over my third one. Trust me, they last for a long time and you only need a little!

on 11/28/2012 8:47:00 AM

C3/NC20/NC25 here...Loved this color in the pot and swatched but on my lids it simply looks like a dark brown. Nothing special. I read the reviews and would have happily welcomed the orange and red tones that people complained about it pulling seeing as Texture, Soft Brown and Bamboo are among my favorite eye shadows. Actually, I would expect reddish and orange since that's the description of the color bronze. Seeing as I already have Cork (which I love) and it isn't quite as dark, I see this one going back.

No matter what your skintone or eye color this shade needs to be in your collection. True to its name, it is a beautiful bronze shade that does not lean too red which most bronze e/s do. It is a veluxe pearl, so this e/s is extremely pigmented and blends with ease. Because it is a warm shade it brings out my green eyes more so than neutral browns like mulch. I like to wear it simply... bronze on the lid and crease and blanc type to highlight. Check out my my blog for pics:

http://eyeshadowaa.blogspot.com/ continued >>

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Bronze was a shadow I purchased over a year ago and maybe only used it once. It was lost in my sea of shadows and today I decided to fish it out. Incredible shadow A+ in pigmentation, quality and staying power. I regret not paying more attention to this shadow. Bronze is actually pretty versatile and goes beautifully with purples, golds, browns, black and even some greens. The shade shows up vibrant on my NC40 skintone. The shade comes off as a bit coppery on me and really pulls out the red tone in my brown eyes. No complaints and will be mindful to use this gem more often!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is my HG shadow for a neutral eye! I love this color on my complexion (NW45), its a pretty rich bronze shade. I have minimal fallout and it blends perfect. I can wear this alone or use it as a blending shade with other colors. Most times I wear it to school or whenever I don't want a lot of makeup look on my face. Please MAC don't ever discontinue this shade!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this review is easy for me -
yes, yes, yes!

excellent colour on its own or paired with carbon, typographic, espresso, woodwinked or brule. love how easy this is to apply, love the colour pay off. excellent choice, new favourite!

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i really felt the need to review Bronze, because i bought this during a MAC starter kit type purchase. i figured that it was a boring colour, but would be useful and a good intro to MAC eyeshadows. i actually hit pan on this without even barely noticing! even since my MAC eyeshadow collection has grown, this has still remained an unconscious favourite and now it's nearly out!
Bronze is actually very special, because it is a true, spot on, buttery bronze. not too orange, not too burgundy. just bronze. it's very basic and very beautiful. i enjoy using it with 'Indianwood' paint pot, and as a crease colour. for a long time i also just used this with 'Bare Study' paint pot as a contour and crease colour for days when i was in a super rush and it really did the trick. this is also just great for intensifying any golden colours and giving them more dimension and definition.
Bronze also really enriches my brown eyes and makes the brown in them almost match the eyeshadow!
very versatile, beautiful staple.

I love this eyeshadow. I love the color and the pigmentation. I have hazel eyes so the cold in the eyeshadow really brings out my eyes.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is a really pretty eyeshadow, but it seemed to clash with my skin color for some reason. I found that I like Mulch a little bit better. This is still beautiful nonetheless. I am an NW45 for reference