MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.6

on 10/8/2009 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bronze is my everyday color - summer or winter! On my NC27ish skin it is a warm, shimmery shade of teddy bear brown. It has more orange/coppery undertones than what I would expect in a traditional bronze color, but it is gorgeous nonetheless. I most often pair this color with Goldmine, Antiqued, Cranberry, and Star Violet. Its a very versatile color. Pigmentation and texture are amazing! This is a Frost texture but to me it seems more like a Veluxe Pearl. Effortless! I would re-purchase this shade over and over!

on 10/6/2009 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Beautiful color. Beautiful texture. Great as a crease color. Very pretty & goes with a big variety of colors.

on 10/2/2009 5:59:00 AM

The SA at the MAC counter recommended this shade to me. Bronze is a rich deep bronze color. It's such a lovely color! It's very versatile, you can combine it with lots of colors. You can wear it as an all-over-wash, as crease color combined with a light neutral (for example Grand Entrance) or wear it with something with more color. There are no limitations. The choices are endless. It's a great everyday color every makeup junkie needs in her stash.

The texture is superb, it is very pigmented, blends like a dream and the staying power is amazing. I have similar bronze shades from Urban Decay and Chanel but this one is the best! No doubt about it.

I'd definitely repurchase! This has become one of my favorites. I reach for it often, and that's saying a lot considering I have a lot of eye shadows. continued >>

on 9/7/2009 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is such a pretty color, everyone has to have one of this in their makeup

on 8/17/2009 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Love it. I pair it with retrospect, woodwinked and this in the crease and the outer v. Very pretty and a touch glam neutral. Not too done. Easy to use and blend, go with so much. Beautiful

on 8/14/2009 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

bronze is a magnificent exotic safari inspired, bronzed goddess color <3

this is one of my everyday fav shadows from mac of all time! I wear it with everything. its such a rich cocoa bronze coffee shimmer. the texture is butter soft. and looks amazing wherever I put it. I love it in the crease, inner corner, and as an all over wash. there's some red tones in it so I love to pair it with macs embark and woodwinked. it really makes my warm brown/hazel eyes pop.

if you are new to mac, and like neutrals, I highly suggest bronze. if your a pro in makeup and with mac, you probably already own bronze and love it. you can't go wrong with macs eyeshadows :)

mac nc37 dark brown hair, hazel eyes *price of shadow* $14 pot $11 pan

Gorgeous
Bronze + Ricepaper + Dazzlelight = everyday.

This colour is very deep and richly pigmented, originally looked over this colour but MUA showed it to me and now I love. Definetly a must have for summer looks.

on 7/2/2009 5:49:00 AM

One of my all-time favourites - the liste that I keep permanently in my makeup-thingy reads as follow:

Bronze
Coppering
Antiqued
Cranberry

all by MAC.

With these four I paly around and enhance my green eyes - they all stay put from morning until I take then off at night. MAC is reasonably priced compere to the quality of the product - unbeatable astying power, highly pigmented, BEAUTIFUL colours...

I suspect I will still wear these to my own funeral as I've worn them for over 10 yrs already and never tire of them....

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is an everyday staple for my summer looks, whether they be casual, work, or evening. It is one of those colors that can be worn as a sheer wash or deepened with other colors and layered. I combine it with the colors in my NARS Surbaya Duo and alot of black mascara and liquid liner for a sultry evenign look.For work I use it it with a softer neutral. Its so versatile; only a touch darker than my own skin tone but with a soft sheen.

The staying power is awesome and the price not bad considering how pricey soem of the other high end brands are.

Packaging is OK. Seems to last fine.