MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It exactly matches the tones in my eyelids so it looks almost as though I didn’t put anything on. “

It doesn’t do anything extraordinary for me personally, yet it is a good base shade to act as a backdrop with something like MAc Embark as liner or crease shade.

I rarely use it, just because on my very pigmented lids you can’t tell where it is,
so no, I would not personally repurchase but I can see the quality and colour is fantastic, so I put yes.

Mulch does do something for me simply because it is deeper or less warm, it actually shows up as definition. Whereas this is just...where is it? I can’t tell.

Even the finely milled sheen of it looks like my eyelids - eyelids aren’t powdery or matte, there’s a slight sheen to them naturally anyway.

This plus MAC saddle in crease- if you do this on me, with a 217 brush then for blending, so as to make it more hazy and scattered, it looks exactly like my eyelids. Not really better- just...my eyelids.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Color is bronze with no orange tones in it and it reminds me particularly of Teddy Eye Kohl. I use it as an outer corner of eye color and a crease color. You don't need much on your brush because it's very pigmented and a little goes a long way -- it can go on VERY darkly easily! Great for summer. I love to pair it with shroom or ricepaper or canton candy paint as a wash. I'm a MMM with light blonde hair, dark brown eyes and normal skin.

on 12/8/2015 9:07:00 PM

A gorgeous, well pigmented colour. A must have for any nude and brown make up lovers. So easy to apply, looks great with All That Glitters or Honesty. Recommend, recommend, recommend.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

A MUST HAVE. The best eyeshadow I ever owned by far.The color is so amazing and the pigmentation is excellent. The color is flattering on everyone. I applied it with my finger before i knew about brushes and even then it looked great. Mine fell and the shadow broke. That sucked because it lost a lot off the product. I still feel sad about it I really miss that eyeshadow. HG for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Nc30-35, warm and yellow

To me, this eyeshadow is a cross between Mac's Amber lights and urban decay's smog. It's a bright orange-bronze color that makes my brown eyes pop. Formula is smooth and color payoff is awesome. Definitely would repurchase!

on 8/9/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful bronze eyeshadow. It just leans way too warm on me and I can't find the right place to wear it. Tried it in the crease, on the lid -- works best as a liner to make my blue eyes pop.

MAC Bronze is exactly what it says it is! A true bronze colour. It is a very warm colour but doesn't look orange or copper on me. The finish and pigmentation is buttery and EXCELLENT. I have almost completely finished this colour and will definitely repurchase! I like to wear Bronze as an all over wash with a dark brown in the outer corner. It is the perfect smokey but understated eye for my light olive yellow skintone and brown eyes. It makes my brown eyes appear lighter and more radiant!
This is also a PERFECT crease colour with gold/champagne lid colours! A staple for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is a perfect bronze! Looks great on my tan skin and has a great consistency.

on 7/11/2015 5:31:00 PM

Yep, I wear it as a bronzer...sheered out it's perfect and is a better color bronzer than I've ever found. In my next life MAC will put a mirror in their eyeshadows!

on 7/30/2014 11:11:00 AM

Well this shawdow is giving my all time fav Mulch a run! Bronze is beautiful golden color with a pretty shimmer to it! Makes my brown eyes pop!! I alternate this with Mulch but beginning to use this one more. Love it!!!!!