MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.6

on 10/6/2009 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Beautiful color. Beautiful texture. Great as a crease color. Very pretty & goes with a big variety of colors.

on 10/2/2009 5:59:00 AM

The SA at the MAC counter recommended this shade to me. Bronze is a rich deep bronze color. It's such a lovely color! It's very versatile, you can combine it with lots of colors. You can wear it as an all-over-wash, as crease color combined with a light neutral (for example Grand Entrance) or wear it with something with more color. There are no limitations. The choices are endless. It's a great everyday color every makeup junkie needs in her stash.

The texture is superb, it is very pigmented, blends like a dream and the staying power is amazing. I have similar bronze shades from Urban Decay and Chanel but this one is the best! No doubt about it.

I'd definitely repurchase! This has become one of my favorites. I reach for it often, and that's saying a lot considering I have a lot of eye shadows. continued >>

on 9/7/2009 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is such a pretty color, everyone has to have one of this in their makeup

on 8/17/2009 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Love it. I pair it with retrospect, woodwinked and this in the crease and the outer v. Very pretty and a touch glam neutral. Not too done. Easy to use and blend, go with so much. Beautiful

on 8/14/2009 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

bronze is a magnificent exotic safari inspired, bronzed goddess color <3

this is one of my everyday fav shadows from mac of all time! I wear it with everything. its such a rich cocoa bronze coffee shimmer. the texture is butter soft. and looks amazing wherever I put it. I love it in the crease, inner corner, and as an all over wash. there's some red tones in it so I love to pair it with macs embark and woodwinked. it really makes my warm brown/hazel eyes pop.

if you are new to mac, and like neutrals, I highly suggest bronze. if your a pro in makeup and with mac, you probably already own bronze and love it. you can't go wrong with macs eyeshadows :)

mac nc37 dark brown hair, hazel eyes *price of shadow* $14 pot $11 pan

Gorgeous
Bronze + Ricepaper + Dazzlelight = everyday.

This colour is very deep and richly pigmented, originally looked over this colour but MUA showed it to me and now I love. Definetly a must have for summer looks.

on 7/2/2009 5:49:00 AM

One of my all-time favourites - the liste that I keep permanently in my makeup-thingy reads as follow:

Bronze
Coppering
Antiqued
Cranberry

all by MAC.

With these four I paly around and enhance my green eyes - they all stay put from morning until I take then off at night. MAC is reasonably priced compere to the quality of the product - unbeatable astying power, highly pigmented, BEAUTIFUL colours...

I suspect I will still wear these to my own funeral as I've worn them for over 10 yrs already and never tire of them....

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is an everyday staple for my summer looks, whether they be casual, work, or evening. It is one of those colors that can be worn as a sheer wash or deepened with other colors and layered. I combine it with the colors in my NARS Surbaya Duo and alot of black mascara and liquid liner for a sultry evenign look.For work I use it it with a softer neutral. Its so versatile; only a touch darker than my own skin tone but with a soft sheen.

The staying power is awesome and the price not bad considering how pricey soem of the other high end brands are.

Packaging is OK. Seems to last fine.

on 5/31/2009 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a medium and slightly dark brown with orange/bronze undertones with shimmery finish.The texture,the quality,the staying power and the color pay off is slightly better compared with other mac eye shadows.The texture glides on rich and almost intense,great choice for summer/bronze looks.The color goes more on the orange side and that bothers me a little bit.This is not a color for everyone and it's not too easy to wear for me because once you go bronze on eyes you have to go bronze all the way and that means bronze lips,bronze cheeks and bronze skin and it's not the perfect look for me.This eye shadow I think will work best on someone with darker skin tone (medium-dark olive skin).Great alternatives are:Chanel's 73 Le Bronze (the best choice for me) Lancome's 504 sparking bronze,Estee lauder's bronze cube this one has more brown than orange undertones