Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner

Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner

3.6

Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Arctium Lappa Extract / Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Allantoin, Hedera Helix Extract - Ivy Leaf/Stem Extract, Althaea Officinalis / Althaea Officinalis Root Extract.

on 8/21/2009 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

im using it right now and i like it! the smell is like tea and definitely have no alcohol in it. i bought it in order to minimize pores, although havent seen any effect yet, but as a toner it is not bad. The only thing is that it costs 49 bucks in Canada(250ml) before tax. i remembered US just sold for 25 bucks?

on 7/13/2009 6:51:00 PM

Freaking expensive, but it works. It's prob the only Kiehl's product I would repurchase over and over again (unless I find something similar but cheaper).

on 7/1/2009 12:34:00 PM

I went to Kiehl's in Neiman Marcus looking for a sample of one of their products. While there, the SA convinced me to buy this saying that it is the most calming and gentle product for sensitive skin prone to break outs. I'm giving it two lippies because on the first day it did do its job of taking off excess make up and dirt even though it did leave my face feeling sticky. On my second day of use, my skin was all red and burning. Third day, break outs! Not a fan. I went to return it to NM, and the SA was like oh i'm so glad you came to return it, we want our customers to be happy, blah blah, then gave me store credit when I had paid in cash! I will never buy another Kiehl's toner, nor will I shop at NM again! Terrible customer service.

on 6/19/2009 2:28:00 PM

This toner smells really nice- just a mild honey scent, so its not too overpowering. I bought the biggest size (500ml) from Hong Kong airport for around $500 HKD, more expensive than getting it from the US but much cheaper than buying it here in the UK! I have slightly sensitive combination skin, and it feels great when I use it- doesn't sting or leave that tight feeling afterwards, but having used it for 2 months now, I haven't really noticed much difference with skin tone/pores etc... The bottle is HUGE (so i have de-potted some into smaller one) and it is the most expensive toner I have ever bought, but I would buy it again if I had the money, haha its still cheaper than SKII !! ^^

on 5/25/2009 7:25:00 AM

I read the reviews for this and purchased it a month ago. I have combination skin so it's harder to take care of, however, this toner did not make my life difficult. It left my skin fresh and clean and just well-balanced. I wouldn't say it worked like a miracle but I wouldn't hesitate to buy this again when in doubt of something new.

on 3/8/2009 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Mmmm. I used this when i got a lot of redness and dry patches on the skin as well as pimples on the chin. This toner didnt help with any of my problems. It didnt make it worse or better. It also feels a bit sticky after i used it. Luckily i purchased this in smallest size, so half way to go....am not using it on my neck instead :P

on 3/1/2009 4:33:00 PM

I recieved samples of this with my purchase and I absolutely love it! It calms the redness of my cheeks and feels so good on. I plan on buying a full bottle.

on 2/7/2009 2:54:00 PM

LOVE this product. Perfect for winter as it won't dry out your skin. But it is a bit pricey. It smells natural as well.

on 12/8/2008 12:22:00 AM

I really like this toner and indeed one of the best I've used. It does make my skin supple and calm. However, I dont think I will repurchase it considering its high price. Also, i notice that they just give you more parabens than other beneficial ingredients (as in all other Kiehls toners and products), it just doesnt justify the expensive price.

This is alcohol free and smells lovely. It smells like honey infused tea and feels lovely and soothing on the skin. It is quite pricy though and because it is so lovely on the skin it is very tempting to apply more....thus meaning the bottle goes down very quickly.

On the actual product itself, I am a little unsure on how much real and lasting impact it has had on my skin. It does feel lovely but I don't have bad skin but have a slight sensitive area around my chin. I still get spots there but I think that after a month of using this product, it has become less of a problem. I will definitely update this in another month and see what I think then!