Kiehl's Calendula Herbal-Extract Alcohol-Free Tone (Uploaded by jwyl)

3.6

58%
would repurchase
3.6/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/21/2009

im using it right now and i like it! the smell is like tea and definitely have no alcohol in it. i bought it in order to minimize pores, although havent seen any effect yet, but as a toner it is not bad. The only thing is that it costs 49 bucks in Canada(250ml) before tax. i remembered US just sold for 25 bucks?

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

fromwata

Jul/13/2009

Freaking expensive, but it works. It's prob the only Kiehl's product I would repurchase over and over again (unless I find something similar but cheaper).

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

2.0

Jul/01/2009

I went to Kiehl's in Neiman Marcus looking for a sample of one of their products. While there, the SA convinced me to buy this saying that it is the most calming and gentle product for sensitive skin prone to break outs. I'm giving it two lippies because on the first day it did do its job of taking off excess make up and dirt even though it did leave my face feeling sticky. On my second …Read more

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

fromsiglet

Jun/19/2009

This toner smells really nice- just a mild honey scent, so its not too overpowering. I bought the biggest size (500ml) from Hong Kong airport for around $500 HKD, more expensive than getting it from the US but much cheaper than buying it here in the UK! I have slightly sensitive combination skin, and it feels great when I use it- doesn't sting or leave that tight feeling afterwards, but …Read more

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

fromDelai

May/25/2009

I read the reviews for this and purchased it a month ago. I have combination skin so it's harder to take care of, however, this toner did not make my life difficult. It left my skin fresh and clean and just well-balanced. I wouldn't say it worked like a miracle but I wouldn't hesitate to buy this again when in doubt of something new.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

2.0

Mar/08/2009

Mmmm. I used this when i got a lot of redness and dry patches on the skin as well as pimples on the chin. This toner didnt help with any of my problems. It didnt make it worse or better. It also feels a bit sticky after i used it. Luckily i purchased this in smallest size, so half way to go....am not using it on my neck instead :P

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

EyesBlack

Mar/01/2009

I recieved samples of this with my purchase and I absolutely love it! It calms the redness of my cheeks and feels so good on. I plan on buying a full bottle.

About reviewer (154 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

fromjeevah

Feb/07/2009

LOVE this product. Perfect for winter as it won't dry out your skin. But it is a bit pricey. It smells natural as well.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

Dec/08/2008

I really like this toner and indeed one of the best I've used. It does make my skin supple and calm. However, I dont think I will repurchase it considering its high price. Also, i notice that they just give you more parabens than other beneficial ingredients (as in all other Kiehls toners and products), it just doesnt justify the expensive price.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

Nov/20/2008

This is alcohol free and smells lovely. It smells like honey infused tea and feels lovely and soothing on the skin. It is quite pricy though and because it is so lovely on the skin it is very tempting to apply more....thus meaning the bottle goes down very quickly.

On the actual product itself, I am a little unsure on how much real and lasting impact it has had on my skin. It does …

About reviewer (79 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive