Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner

Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner

3.6

Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Arctium Lappa Extract / Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Allantoin, Hedera Helix Extract - Ivy Leaf/Stem Extract, Althaea Officinalis / Althaea Officinalis Root Extract.

on 10/30/2008 11:50:00 PM

I finally splurged on this item when I got a gift card at Kiehl's. Very expensive (CAN$50), but it makes my skin really supple and soft, and it takes the redness out of my skin as well. I don't like how the little bits of calendula are actually in the bottle. I don't use cotton pads to put toner on, so it's annoying how the little bits can stick to your face. But it's a lovely toner.

on 8/22/2008 6:12:00 AM

I really love this toner. I find it reduces the redness of my skin and gently tones without leaving that feeling of tightness of many other toners thanks to its natural and alcohol free ingredients. My skin feels soft, smooth and clean after using it. The only problem is it's price, as it is quite expensive but given its benefits I think it is worth it.

This is a good product, I admit. I was never one to try a toner because I simply felt that it wouldn't do anything. I am wrong. The results are subtle to others, but noticeable to me. My blackheads are gone, so I no longer feel the need to use pore strips or apply a multitudinous amount of powder to cover them. I am so comfortable in my skin that I can throw on some mascara and feel even better about myself than I did when I used to apply makeup as if it were an art.

I recommend it to my friends - I just wish it weren't so expensive!

on 7/28/2008 3:16:00 PM

I was skeptical that toner actually does anything, but I bought this product anyway... and am pleasantly surprised! The overall feeling of my skin is less red and ruddy. Sometimes, I am sensitive to products but this doesn't dry me out, or make me breakout. I'm really happy with it and would definitely recommend it if you want something to refresh, cleanse and even out your skin a little better.

on 7/19/2008 9:16:00 PM

This is my second bottle. I love this toner because it isn't too drying and doesn't make my skin feel too tight after I use it. It really helped the pores on my nose appear smaller. I just wish it weren't so expensive!

on 7/10/2008 3:45:00 PM

back then i was acne prone and nothing could cover the redness of the scars. this toner soothes and lightens acne scars. best part was its all natural and not harsh at all (cuz i had extra extra sensitive acne prone skin 2 years ago) after about 2-3 months of daily use i saw myself in healthy glowing skin again~

on 5/26/2008 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't really understand the need for toners until a helpful (albeit likely profit-minded) SA explained that even though you cleanse and rinse, you may not be leaving your skin in the best condition for moisturizer or whatever the next product is that you are leaving on for the next several hours. Of course toner can help remove the remaining product you weren't able to completely cleanse off, but there's also something I didn't think of which is you may also be leaving traces of cleanser that irritate the skin if it sits there for too long.

This toner definitely fits the bill of helping clean off the rest of my stubborn make up, calming my face and restoring a little bit of moisture.

on 5/5/2008 5:34:00 PM

i was really hesitant about buying this product and when i saw it, i thought what is all that junk floating around inside?? anyways after using it for like 2 weeks, i love it!! i've found my long-term, gentle, no acohol toner. this product is really gentle and helps my skin not to turn dry or oily.

on 4/2/2008 10:54:00 PM

I love this toner, it's gentle however functional. I apply it to T-zone as "nose-mask" every night after face cleaning and see a significant improvment at my pore. i also use it to soothe the skin after sunshine, very helpful. The only thing that disatisfying me is the price, a small bottle of 125ml one cost HK$195 :-(

on 1/31/2008 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I am a big Kiehl's fan and swear by their cream cleanser, this magic toner, and the ultra facial moisturizer. I recently ran out of the toner and continued on with the process. Two weeks later, my skin looks like crap and my other beloved products are working at all. I replenished the Calendula toner last week, and have seen such a marked improvement of my skin clarity and the other products I use are working much better as well. This is my HG toner.