mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

mark. Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.3

on 2/21/2007 7:42:00 PM

I love it. Plain and simple, I just love it. Can't get any better. I take it everywhere I go, EVERYWHERE! I have one in my purse, in my car, in my makeup bag, it's always with me.

YOU have to try it!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm a lipgloss junkie. I absolutely love this subtle pink gloss swept across my lips. I pair it up with Mary Kay's whipped berries (my favorite lipstick) and it is dazzling. This is a must have lipgloss staple. I am a faired skin latina with brown hair and dark brown eyes. This color really does compliment my skin. I'm surprised how long it last even after eating and drinking. I can't wait to try more colors in this brand. BTW, I ordered this out of an Avon catalog, does anyone else know if it's exclusively sold through Avon, or can I get this somewhere else?

on 2/3/2007 4:23:00 PM

I love this sheer, shimmery pink gloss. It's just pigmented enough to show up, but not so much that I have to have a mirror or I might look like a clown. Definitely one of my staple hook-ups, especially now that you can get it with mints on the opposite end!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

First, I love the texture of these glosses. I dislike sticky lipglosses, even though they wear longer -- I would rather have a gloss that feels nice on my lips and reapply more often. I just wish they came in more colors. I have Pink Crush and Hot, and all the other swatches on the website like variations on nude colors.

This is not a miracle color, though I can see how it is the most bestselling gloss, as it seems like one of those "universally flattering" glosses. There is not much color to it on me. Those who think it does have color must have very lightly pigmented lips. I'm pale, but my lips are a pigmented rosey-mauvey color, and on me, this lipgloss just adds shine and a bit of shimmer, maybe the slightest tinge of pink. This is not a must have lipgloss but I do use it quite a lot. Since it's so sheer, it's foolproof, and I can apply it anywhere without a mirror, plus there's nothing that it doesn't "match." I might repurchase, but more as a staple item, I don't think there is anything terribly exciting about the color.

LOL, i don't know how a lip smacker would be 'a few bucks cheaper' than a $5 lipgloss, but whatever. this gloss is SO MUCH MORE than 'sparkly clear.' it's mark's best selling gloss for a reason. it's sheer with a very subtle hint of shimmer, definately not glittery or sparkly. the mintiness is refreshing without being overpowering. the portable packaging and the fact that it actually moisturizes my lips makes it well worth $5 more than a lip smacker. this is a good grab and go gloss that you can apply while on the bus, flying in an airplane, etc when you don't have time to make sure everythings all perfect. everyone needs a good clear, shiny gloss, and for me, this is IT.

on 12/24/2006 11:42:00 AM

I am not impressed, this gloss is freakin sparkly clear, if I wanted that, I would have got a Lip Smacker for a few bucks cheaper. I do like the smell and the consistency but I will stick with the more pigmented ones like Player and Sizzle.
Update: Well the reviewer above me must have expensive Smackers in her area, cause here darling they are about $1.50 and that is cheaper than $5.00, and this gloss still is blah, they say that it has a color (pink) and it does not!! at least not on anyone whose lips have some pigment.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I loved this! Its small enough to fit in my clutch purse and lasts long enough for me!

on 9/27/2006 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love the hookups. They are convenient for on the go. In the tube it looks to be a darker shade of pink. I was a little nervous about it at first. But its very sheer and has some sparkle to it, not heavy glitter but just enough to catch the eye. The mint flavor/scent is refreshing. The gloss is not at all sticky and have a great consistancy. Will def buy again.

This is probably one of the best light pink lipglosses ever made. It smells good and it looks great on me. And I would bet a $100 that this shade would look good on anyone, regardless of coloring. Its a good deal for such a great lipgloss too. Definately try it, you have nothing to lose. I garantee you will love it.
Just to describe the color: Its a sheer light pink, but it doesn't look frothy at all. Its shiney and very pretty.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

This lip gloss come out clear with a little hint of pink on me. I like it but then i don't. I have mix feelings towards this lip gloss. I only used it once since i got it. lol